Best Sport Quad....

Boost-n-Juice

when it comes to quads and dirtbikes i ride blue. and therefore i love the raptors. i got rid of my banshee a couple years ago and i regret it now, but in all honesty i know the truth and the best all around quad is definatly the honda 400ex. cant get anymore durable and they have the best handling and plenty of power. the new ones have reverse also.

I had a 87, extended rear swing arm, bored 60 over, etc, etc, etc, it was built to be a sand quad. Had to get rid of when we moved back to Ohio. That was when they werent over priced. Now you cant find one for under $4000. I beat a good bit of Banshees with it.

Best thing about them is the big 500r kit you can buy for them.

I used to ride 660's all the time. They are great for dune riding, wide trails, and open areas, but, they are to much for me to handle in narrow paths and/or with alot of people around me in a race. Granted I was younger when I rode them all the time. I havn't been on a quad in a few years now.

yzf 450, i have ridden both it and a raptor, and the 450 was faster, compleatly stock. Impressed the hell out of me. Definatly a bad ass bike, im not even a big quad person...Oh yeah and go blue, dont get me wrong, i love the raptor, but that 450, damn...