05' Golf Season / Update 3/13 with info on Kyber Run 4/24

Guest SweeeetSilvia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gergwheel:

Sunday mornings will be best for me, around 7-8 is fine. rl said he is also down to play some golf, but he sucks pretty bad at it, he actually hit the ball negative yards 1 time last year

I think we've all done that. ;) That reminds me back in High School when my friend tried the Adam Sandler swing.. hit the shaft of the driver actually, then the ball hit him in the ankle and went back about 5 yards.

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Ok all, I have made a time at Kyber Run on April 24th, tee time is at 9am. I made space for 8 of us to go, respond if you will be going. Cost is $25 with cart for 18 holes.

Directions to Kyber Run, 270 to 161 east, to rt. 62, head north, you will go i'd say about 6 miles, turn right on Duncan Plains Rd. Here is a map.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&un=m&1n=FRANKLIN+COUNTY&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1a=2986+Alwine+Rd&1c=Columbus&1s=OH&1z=43224-1772&1ah=JJll63dRlIsqAgIUvzs36 AohO6qYJv0BpwcQuoBAfRSYPcZGSs3lPvEcGDX68q0mRVfkdbemdXCUQJBmlIQovvxiHVoTf3kPD4js7Rd5FK1kJI7k%252bBoItQ%253d%253d&2y=US&2a=5261+MINK+ST&2c=JOHNSTOWN&2s=OH&2z=43031-9352&2ah=

Guest 1QWKEVO
If i still had my clubs id be in, I had some Callaway X-12 Irons!! me and a friend from high school used to go to Kyber Run and St Albans all the time...I know the owners of St Albans and they also own Hillcrest too but thats not the best course, just 9 holes....I live in Johnstown so we can all have a giant cook out or something afterwards at my place, i dont think my rents would care if we used the grille...ive got 10 acres so we can have some fun

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

I think we've all done that. ;) That reminds me back in High School when my friend tried the Adam Sandler swing.. hit the shaft of the driver actually, then the ball hit him in the ankle and went back about 5 yards.

Don't forget about the airport last year when I hit the building and it came back at us... whoops! Hey, I was aiming for it tongue.gif

Dan, you know I'm in...

Originally posted by Shitaro:

Don't forget about the airport last year when I hit the building and it came back at us... whoops! Hey, I was aiming for it tongue.gif

Dan, you know I'm in...

Or my 250 yrd 4 iron that hit the moving truck :D:D:D

I'm in at Kyber.....

Originally posted by Homey D. Clown:

Or my 250 yrd 4 iron that hit the moving truck :D:D:D

I'm in at Kyber.....

haha... I think that was the same day... what about the Jamacan's shot from the 18th hole into the back of that pickup truck.... needless to say, I think we need to NOT have a CR golf outting at the airport.

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Ok so far for Kyber we have;

Me

Shitaro

Homey D. Clown

Mad Malibu

1Fast7

B

who else?

[ 15. March 2005, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: SR22DET ]

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Ok so here is the list...

Me

Shitaro

Homey D. Clown

Mad Malibu

1Fast7

B

Homey's Friend

ttemper

If you have to cancel, let me know asap. I am not trying to make myself look like an ass.