Finally 50cent will die.

Guest Rane

Anyone who listens to rap/hip hop and is sick of this faggot let me know I'll send you the first Diss record jada meant to reply to piggy bank. I also have Fat joe's reply but fat joe sucks.

Lol, and supposedly Will Smith "Has something for Em. on his new record."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh maybe I am the only one who likes rap that actually says something or has some sort of message instead of random rambling about how much of a gangsta you are when you got blasted 9 times.

Jada is not my favorite rapper and fat joe is probably THE worst rapper. But, Jada will ruin 50 when it comes to lyrical shit. And hate it or love it is GAMES song. 50 was jealous game was getting bigger then him hints why the beef started and then was "squashed."

50 cent is still garbage, aside from his party hits like in da club the rest of his music is the same thing over and over bringing 0 positive message to anyone wich is in reality what hip-hop is about. You want to hear a good gangsta rapper now days listen to Juelz Santana Cooked crack 1/2 or Lil Wayne even through all the negative shit they talk about they can still bring something positive out of there life.

I liked 50's first album now he is just played, I've had the massacre and before the massacre since like last month and let it play once before giving it away. I do however like games music. But no one else that is or was in G-unit has ever done any special.

Oh yea, lets not even think about what nas is going to do. Can we say Ether 2? 50 has never been a lyrical rapper, he just makes a good hook gets a nice beat and says random shit. Nas is really going to eat him alive.

wow you referred to little wayne as a good rapper, your opinion on any other matter will not be considered ever again, the only reason people don't like 50 is because too many suburbanites listen to him now, everyone loves to hate what is popular like they have somekind of leak to the underground, guess what???? we are all white and from COLUMBUS, OHIO

Were not ALL from columbus ohio. I mean some of us spent most of our years somewhere else...I was born in chicago and I am sure alot of people here lived other places more or first.

Who cares who's white and who's not? Some people are still from the gutter regardless. Have any of you talking shit about Lil Wayne even listened to the Carter wich is the last CD he has made since like 5 years ago. Or maybe none of you know any of the stuff he is talking about because your all old white guys and he uses slang.

What is it 50 cent does that appeals so much to rich white people?

lil wayne is horrible, 50 if horrible, fat joe is horrible. Jadakiss is pretty good and nas is very nice. Nas will eat 50 up. But i don't know if he'll even respond in a song. On mtv he said the only time he battles is when he has a worth opponent and that right now he doesnt have one.

Originally posted by B1sh0p:

Fifty is definitely better than most of the trash that is out now...

graemlins/slap.gif

It would be nice for rap to disappear but then what would all the people w/ shitty taste in what they think is music listen to?

All the good rappers are dead, so does that mean the only good rapper is a dead one? :confused:

I'm half-joking.

I enjoy some rap (hip-hop) such as Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, Del, Gangstarr, De La Soul, The Roots, Dead Prez...

Plus some old school: Run DMC, Eric B. and Rakim

I dislike 50 cent and rap about cars and bling. I think it's played out. That's just my opinion. There is only good music and bad music to me. I like good music. 50 cent is not good music.