CR NCAA March Madness

cNeutron

Guest 1QWKEVO

dont even need a spread sheet, you can usually get the brackets off of ESPN or any other sports related site, but i say make a seperate thread for each round and have everyone put in their picks, then in the end add it all up and you get so many points for a win in each round then make a new thread for the next round....close this post a couple nights before the games start and take whoever has agreed to be in the poll and put them on a list for the next threads...in the end collect all the money, if someone doesnt pay then take them off the list and their points and spot are void, once you get all the money declare a winner....

or something like that! lol

http://sports-att.espn.go.com/i/ncaa/05mens_bracket.gif

OK here are the rules

1. 5 dollars per bracket

2. All brackets must be sent to my email by 10pm of the 16th (darkhorsegt@yahoo.com)

3. any other suggestions or questions pm me or IM me at blinkkilla182

MODS can we get a sticky for this?

How's the points system going to work?

There are websites out there that you can do everything online for free and setup the points however you want. If you can't find them I can ask my friend who has set them up numerous times which one he uses (I think he's made his own now, but used to use other free ones).

I'm not interested in doing this bracket, just throwing some suggestions out there.