Biker BoyZ

slow4now

Whats with all of the biker boyz calling out cars to race?Did the crotch rocket not extend your penis' the proper amount?

Look at me I'm raSing a car weeeee haharofllolz!!!

I'll raSe a car for $$$ on my liter bike, I'm hardcore!!!1

Burn rubber not your soul!!

graemlins/gay.gifgraemlins/jerkit.gif

Team ZO-sick? Team Vette? Team LS-1? How come it's stupid when the Bike people stick together, but its perfectly OK for people who pay way too much for their cars (cheap insult, you guys know that I don't mean that) to ride each other's nuts like a pony at the fair?

Also, more than half the time it's some jackass who thinks that their car is hot shit that challenges a Bike, not the other way around. Bikers know that it's easier for a bike to be fast than it is for a car (not at 180mph, but whatever), but when some douchebag comes in and talks shit, of course they're going to talk shit right back. It's a two-way street, douchebag.

Originally posted by 151:

Team ZO-sick? Team Vette? Team LS-1? How come it's stupid when the Bike people stick together, but its perfectly OK for people who pay way too much for their cars (cheap insult, you guys know that I don't mean that) to ride each other's nuts like a pony at the fair?

Also, more than half the time it's some jackass who thinks that their car is hot shit that challenges a Bike, not the other way around. Bikers know that it's easier for a bike to be fast than it is for a car (not at 180mph, but whatever), but when some douchebag comes in and talks shit, of course they're going to talk shit right back. It's a two-way street, douchebag.

Yeah, the team stuff got old 2 years ago. Way to go with that original thought though. graemlins/thumb.gif That has nothing to do with this thread.

I'm not surprised that you don't think it's stupid when two guys are talking trash to each other, and one happens to have a bike, that a bunch of other riders jump in with their offer to race for money or an offer to race their friends built 600cc bike. Not surprised at all.

Whats with the name calling? graemlins/gay.gif

Actually, team ZO-sick exists now, but thanks anyway. They aren't near as bad as team vette was, but that's one of the things I was referring to. Way to not know what the fuck you're talking about. graemlins/thumb.gif

One of the biker's friend's jumped in and offered money? You must be much more illiterate than I thought... It was John who offered to put up money in favor of Linn, not anyone else who put money up for Kenny... Good job again, though...

Nobody who rides a bike refers to themselves as a "team", Ricky. I was just using that as an example to show that people that drive/ride the same shit tend to stick together, and that it's always happened that way. This isn't a new phenomenon, but the first time that people who ride do it, someone makes an ignorant ass thread (complete with quotes from the worst movie EVER) about it.

Shut up, TJ, everybody knows that you can't read anyway. :D

Team ZO6 was just a joke becuase I think 5 people bought a zo6 this yr alone. Team vette was awhile ago which I started cause I wasnt getting beat much, just by a small few. That has long played itself out.

Oh Team Zo6 will own ohio....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

Team ZO6 was just a joke becuase I think 5 people bought a zo6 this yr alone. Team vette was awhile ago which I started cause I wasnt getting beat much, just by a small few. That has long played itself out.

Oh Team Zo6 will own ohio....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111!!!

if not in a race....buy it. smile.gif

posted by jelloman =

if not in a race....buy it.

Doesn't matter what you drive really - Z06 / Neon, whatever. It ALL costs $$$$ You can go as fast as you want - IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SPEND THE DOUGH. True story :cool:

Actually, team ZO-sick exists now, but thanks anyway. They aren't near as bad as team vette was, but that's one of the things I was referring to. Way to not know what the fuck you're talking about. graemlins/thumb.gif

One of the biker's friend's jumped in and offered money? You must be much more illiterate than I thought... It was John who offered to put up money in favor of Linn, not anyone else who put money up for Kenny... Good job again, though...

Nobody who rides a bike refers to themselves as a "team", Ricky. I was just using that as an example to show that people that drive/ride the same shit tend to stick together, and that it's always happened that way. This isn't a new phenomenon, but the first time that people who ride do it, someone makes an ignorant ass thread (complete with quotes from the worst movie EVER) about it.

Shut up, TJ, everybody knows that you can't read anyway. :D

I said the "Team" thing was old 2 years ago, meaning that most people grew tired of it then...so you mentioning today how gay you think it is isn't a new thought.

I also said that some riders jumped in offering to race for money, and guess what? That's what happened. No where did I say anyone offered to spot another bike money for a race. I don't know where you are getting that from. Maybe you should look up the word "literacy" (since you like to throw it around), and then figure out how you can acquire more of it.

You are obviously a Torque fan. tongue.gif

I don't see how it's all that funny. Consider the number of 10 and low 11 second cars on here. And the fastest street cars are no where around on this board. Now how many 10 second bikes are there on here or anywhere in town, that aren't full on drag bikes. So it's reasonable, and depending on the car and bike it might be a fairly evenly matched race. Last time I checked NO ONE was running wheelie bars on their bikes, and that's the biggest limit to a bike turning a good 60 foot, even power takes a back seat to it.

Who's going to argue that a 750 with a wide slick and a set of bars is not going to put down a better 60 foot than a Busa with a street tire and nothing to keep it from rolling over backwards.

Originally posted by desperado:

Now how many 10 second bikes are there on here or anywhere in town, that aren't full on drag bikes.

A lot... Since like 1998 anyway...

I personally know of one completely stock sport bike that went 10.18 @ 144.

I'll never know what mine does because I prefer to scrub the sides of the tires than burn the center.

Originally posted by Boost Retard:

A lot... Since like 1998 anyway...

I personally know of one completely stock sport bike that went 10.18 @ 144.

I'll never know what mine does because I prefer to scrub the sides of the tires than burn the center.

there are stock bikes with nice warrantees that will do deep 10's all day.

Guys, the only way any bike can run any faster than high twelves is with spray, duh...

You broke the secret biker code! Now everyone knows how our feable little motorcycles cant be fast without the NOS! ...the big bottles!

.... TWO of em!