Holy Shit!! Awesome Stage 3 Mopar Turbo Upgrade For SRT-4

Guest Z28Ls1Badass

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fwd, rwd, awd, whatever. It's obviously better to push then pull, but you take what you get and yes it's still a neon but... it can still perform rather well. Can't take away from it's engineering at least.

Congrats.

T.c.

Guest Rane

I lost to an srt4, its still gay.

I don't see how being fast takes away from the homosexuality of your car. Fast slow, pink, black, red, orange its all the gayness.

As long as you like it, its good for YOU. I am happy for YOU, but I still think its ghey. Also, rematch sometime soon? I don't like how you said you uber walked away from me when it wasn't THAT Bad. Now that I will be a little further away from stock it should be funner.

Guest BLUE BY U
Originally posted by darksrt4:

yeah it is gay enough to beat your slow 300zx isnt it...

is it slow enough to beat a 3700ld GTO? its a fucking neon i have to agree with neonkiller on this one

You guys are pretty hard on the SRT4's. They launch better than you would expect for a FWD car and can be made pretty damn quick. Now you probably wouldn't have caught John Wayne driving one but I certainly wouldn't call them gay.

Guest BLUE BY U

na t

Originally posted by Eatonup:

You guys are pretty hard on the SRT4's. They launch better than you would expect for a FWD car and can be made pretty damn quick. Now you probably wouldn't have caught John Wayne driving one but I certainly wouldn't call them gay.

they are a direct effect of the fast and the furious GAY

Originally posted by Rane:

I lost to an srt4, its still gay.

I don't see how being fast takes away from the homosexuality of your car. Fast slow, pink, black, red, orange its all the gayness.

As long as you like it, its good for YOU. I am happy for YOU, but I still think its ghey. Also, rematch sometime soon? I don't like how you said you uber walked away from me when it wasn't THAT Bad. Now that I will be a little further away from stock it should be funner.

True story, FUNNER IS NOT A WORD. The correct term is more fun.

I would rather have a neon then a shoe wedge, with a 1.8t. imo.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

True story, FUNNER IS NOT A WORD. The correct term is more fun.

I would rather have a neon then a shoe wedge, with a 1.8t. imo.

You bashing someone else's grammar = graemlins/nonono.gif

-Marc

I just think that everyone is upset because they all remember the riceboys putting an exhaust on their Neon, thinking it was cool and fast. Now that there's a repsectable Neon out there, that is fast, they get all pissy about it. I didn't like the Neon when it first came out. Now they've got the SRT-4 and I think it's a great car. I can't get over the fact that a Neon can put that much HP down, but it does. Just respect the car for what it is people.

i guess it didnt look that bad... but i let off after i put a few lenths on you i could have kept pulling i think... but maybe not... yeah we'll have to go again sometime everyone can fight about this all day so 'To each is own' we all can agree on that!!

Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

Traction Issues? Cmon, Ive seen guys in S3 and even S2 eat Cobras and Skittles off the line.

I agree with Volvolution, its all about proper clutch and throttle work.

365 ft-lb at 3200 RPM has got to be hard to handle!

graemlins/eek2.gif

Heres a few vids of a Stage-3 SRT-4 at the 2005 One Lap of America. This car was ran at a different track everyday all day for 9 days in a row and it held up perfectly (except for the brakes of course :D )

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day04/video/td04v04.wmv

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day05/video/td05v02.wmv

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day06/video/td06v02.wmv

bobby you suck at life

Originally posted by Mowgli:

Rane speaks the truth. Whole bunch of fast homosexuals in here (not that there's anything wrong with that).

For example, everyone faster than me is clearly gay.

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Take the Dodge for what it is...Mopar is in the game again with something that is competitively priced, well engineered, and isn't to bad looking.

All I have to say is if a company can produce a motor, stand behind it while they give it hell, it is a company I wouldn't mind buying a car from.

Sure, it may take a stage 2 on 100 octane to combat a stock 03 or a stock c5, even with the mods, the neon is still significantly cheaper.

Yes, the neon will always be a neon :rolleyes: Deal with it...

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

na t they are a direct effect of the fast and the furious GAY

Look up mopar's history with turbocharging. They are the results of years of field application.

Omnis, Colts, Galant Vr4, Shadow, Duster...

None were in the Fast & Furious.

Originally posted by sleepers, inc.:

Galant Vr4

Mitsu engine. Good point otherwise. tongue.gif

The SRT-4 is a cool car, get over yourselves. Ever sat or ridden in one? How about one with upgrades (power and suspension)? They make good track cars.

They really are decent inside, one of the best cars ~$20k out there right now. What dodge is doing with the SRT cars is really cool right now too. Anyone who gives a shit probably already knows, but go check out what they did with the 300 SRT-8 at One Lap Of America this year. :eek:

Originally posted by Trouble Maker:

Mitsu engine. Good point otherwise. tongue.gif

The SRT-4 is a cool car, get over yourselves. Ever sat or ridden in one? How about one with upgrades (power and suspension)? They make good track cars.

They really are decent inside, one of the best cars ~$20k out there right now. What dodge is doing with the SRT cars is really cool right now too. Anyone who gives a shit probably already knows, but go check out what they did with the 300 SRT-8 at One Lap Of America this year. :eek:

I figured..I don't know if the srt-4 motor is a derived child to the fathering DSM motors, but I'd wadger so. It seems dodge was all about the 2 valve's and then when they got together with Mitsu, Mitsu was like...fuck that noise.

I'd also rock a Mopar...they put a turbo motor in a mini-van...how bad ass is that?