14 year old boy, accused of raping 10 year old boy..wtf?

zepplica

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHERE ARE THIS KIDS FUCKING PARENTS? WHAT PIECE OF SHIT WOULD RAISE A CHILD IS SUCH A WAY THAT THE CHILD WOULD DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS????? SOMEONES ASS NEEDS TO HANG FOR THIS SHIT!!!

Yeah, the kid is partly to blame as well and he's gonna get some time to consider his actions in a jail cell, but this is NOT A FUCKING NATURAL ACT FOR A 14 YR OLD CHILD TO COMMIT!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THAT SHIT LIKE THIS IS HAPPENING?!?!?!? And what clueless asshole raised this kid to begin with.

(Sorry for all the misspelled words before, I tend to try really fast when I am irritated, and this sort of gets me irritated.

[ 08. December 2004, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: desperado ]

Its actualy kinda interesting. I took the second part of my psychology final today and it included a case study similar to this. a 12 year old gurl would molest her younger brother (age 10), Threaten to kill him, would squashe baby birds hide knives, mastrobate five times a day publicly. Her parents were both ministers raised another kid perfectly well, but nomater what they did this girl at that age was that violent and that sexually perverted.

I think a case such as this is probobly not the parents fault I would assume some sort of social disorder?

Originally posted by BenGNU:

I think a case such as this is probobly not the parents fault I would assume some sort of social disorder?

I woulnd't assume, but it is defintely a possibility. I would say the younger the person is as things like this are manifisted, then yes, it is more than likely just a pre-disposed pyschological dissorder. Something that not very much could have been done to stop. But as a person gets older, I believe that it can be more of a nurtre over natuer thing. Not to say that a person can be perfectly normal, then have a triger when they are older. It's just that when they are very young that is true(I think younger, maybe much younger, than 14).

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by BenGNU:

Its actualy kinda interesting. I took the second part of my psychology final today and it included a case study similar to this. a 12 year old gurl would molest her younger brother (age 10), Threaten to kill him, would squashe baby birds hide knives, mastrobate five times a day publicly. Her parents were both ministers raised another kid perfectly well, but nomater what they did this girl at that age was that violent and that sexually perverted.

I agree.