Ran new best at Neo fest today

Sam1647545489

Guest glhsken
Originally posted by SlowZ06:

graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Wow. We get it. You won. You still can't spell "Photoshopped". Or, "losing". You still drive an Omni, and before you tell us again, we know. You won, you beat a Corvette. Great.

graemlins/doh.gif

I believe you referred to Omni drivers as:

it's still an Omni. Most of us remember them as the car the lame-o pizza face you threw shit at in study hall drove
I guess that would account for all the balding middle aged guys that drive 'Vettes. The only reason is because it's the only way they FEEL they can get a girl... low self-esteem I believe it is called.

We do get it... We've always gotten it. We have FUN with it. We're honest graemlins/thumb.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glhsken:

LOL, I had the only GTP/GTX there. My '87 GLHS is undergoing a few "minor" upgrades. So I raced the wife's car. It's run a best of 13.85 @ 99.. Unfortunately It needed a few adjustments and ran only 14.5's @ 94 all day at the neo. (clogged K&N's really slow it down)

I didn't see another GTP near my cars times. Most in the low 15's.

most ;)

Originally posted by glhsken:

I believe you referred to Omni drivers as:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />it's still an Omni. Most of us remember them as the car the lame-o pizza face you threw shit at in study hall drove

I guess that would account for all the balding middle aged guys that drive 'Vettes. The only reason is because it's the only way they FEEL they can get a girl... low self-esteem I believe it is called.

We do get it... We've always gotten it. We have FUN with it. We're honest graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

Having fun is great. BTW, I'll be middle-aged in about fifteen years. :D

Guest TrboVan
Originally posted by SlowZ06:

Wow. We get it. You won. You still can't spell "Photoshopped". Or, "losing". You still drive an Omni, and before you tell us again, we know. You won, you beat a Corvette. Great.

Wow does this guy make himself look like a complete moron in front of everyone.

Way to go!

Originally posted by TrboVan:

Wow does this guy make himself look like a complete moron in front of everyone.

Way to go!

I guess I'm not everyone because I just don't see where he makes himself look like a moron.

Oh BTW, your sentence is interrogative and should end with a question mark! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Rotarded:

I guess I'm not everyone because I just don't see where he makes himself look like a moron.

Oh BTW, your sentence is interrogative and should end with a question mark! tongue.gif

Thanks. I was just about to point that out!