Who has the fastest GTO in columbus

Sam1647545489

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BLUE BY U:

just curiuos why you drive so far to tracks?

Because Trails blows for traction and their season schedule. I may drive it, I may trailer it. It depends on my mood and whether I feel like putting the miles on the car.

I would keep this conversation going, but I have dinner plans at 10. You're more than welcome to attend, check the Meetings section.

Originally posted by Matt Sterbator:

You're grinning at what? I seem to recall you missing three straight dates with me and a dragstrip last year.

If going down the 1/4 at Edgewater or Dragway 42 isn't racing, tell me what is...

Should we not count the countless times I asked to race me on the street...

Originally posted by The Vette:

Should we not count the countless times I asked to race me on the street...

You asked, I didn't commit. I asked, and you committed several times. Big difference.

I would much rather race in a controlled environment, personal preference.

Guest theBADman
BECUASE YOU ARE A FUCKING GREASE BALL AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT ANTHONY. BITCH BUT REMOVE ME FROM YOUR SLOW ASS SITE BECAUSE THE FASTEST THING ABOUT YOU RAN DOWN SOMEBODYS MOUTH

Do you fantasize of taking showers with me? I don't recall you ever washing my sack for me, but I can arrange that if you'd like.

I've never owned a 9.60s car, and you really make no sense. Maybe you should concentrate more on spelling and grammar than dreaming of using a foo-foo sponge on me in the shower.

Bitch.

Most of these people work at Tosoh in GC. It must be that time of year, it's becoming an annual event for them.

Fuck man, I like Glenn. Why do his friends insist on being cock suckers?

-Marc

Most of these people work at Tosoh in GC. It must be that time of year, it's becoming an annual event for them.

Nooooooooooooooo. Only two of us work here. The rest work at a whore house.

Guest BLUE BY U
you no its the funniest thing ant. knows about my trouble and posted it on here. i cant talk about myself. but i will say kids get anger management before you do something you will regret.