Fuck Tards

cNeutron

My friend and i were walking out of best buy to my car to leave. When we were crossing over into the parking lot there was a mid 90s RX-7. There were 2 dudes in the car dressed in camos. It was a nice 7 but there was no reason to say anything. And as soon as they were right next to us. The dude goes "Yea you like this car" we said yea then he goes "you should join the army and then you can get a cool car like this" we just gave the long sarcastic "right". They must think wow we act all hard in our "cool car"It pissed me off, who the fuck says that not to take anything away from the RX7 but it isnt a Mercedes or anything like that. We were just like your gay and walked away. SO those 2 fuckers are just Gay!

Originally posted by 1Quik7:

you wish you had one, bitch graemlins/finger.gif

i think 8 of 10 people come back from the Marines or Army and think they can kill you with their finger...they make the intelligent and respectable soilders look bad.

haha yea i do. no trust me i like the car alot but he was just a ass it is a shame that he owned one.

Originally posted by dark horse:

For the simple fact they were trying to act all hard. I should have specified that more. THey were acting like bitches..... and republicant fuck off.

Shit if I got mad at every fuckhead that acted like a prick on any givin night I would have a shit list as long as the internet. Ignore them or get nasty and give them some act right next time If you think that is bad you should roll around w/ me and put up w/ the shit I deal with every day and you to can be as fucked up as I am graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Old Dirty Angry Bastard:

Shit if I got mad at every fuckhead that acted like a prick on any givin night I would have a shit list as long as the internet. Ignore them or get nasty and give them some act right next time If you think that is bad you should roll around w/ me and put up w/ the shit I deal with every day and you to can be as fucked up as I am graemlins/thumb.gif

haha yea man, i wasnt by my car yet so i dont think they were directing at that. It pissed me off because like i said before who the fuck says that.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

90's rx7 = 5 grand

damn get a bad job and you could roll with those balla's

what the hell are you talking about that a mid 90's rx-7 is 5k? are we speaking blown motor, shitty interior, and everything else about it being wrecked? You can't find a FD rx-7 for anything under 10 if it's working right. And that's a stretch too.

Tc