OVW blows ass chunks...for real

Bam

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

No retort. I'm getting tired of playing. I'm working on something else.

You guys are completely right about me. I am everything you say i am. You guys win go ahead and celebrate. Please continue to flame me. i really don't care. It gives you something to do.

Meg

Wow, you know what, you are like, so right. We actually stay up at night waiting for you to say something fucking stupid, and then spend hours thinking of something to come back on you with. :rolleyes:

Working on something else? Like what? Getting your sex line up and running? I hope you dont advertise with your own picture. graemlins/puke.gif

If you really dont care, do us a favor and dont post or come out again. That would give us something to celebrate.

-Marc

posted at 4:56 pm

I <3 CR.

FUPA, I think everyone is waiting for your witty retort

-Marc

posted at 5:15 pm

*(from meg)

No retort. I'm getting tired of playing. I'm working on something else.

You guys are completely right about me. I am everything you say i am. You guys win go ahead and celebrate. Please continue to flame me. i really don't care. It gives you something to do.

Meg

(from meg)*

posted at 5:20 pm

Wow, you know what, you are like, so right. We actually stay up at night waiting for you to say something fucking stupid, and then spend hours thinking of something to come back on you with.
anyone else think this was slightly ironic?

*i freakin hate ubb quoting.

since when has someone saying they were done ever mattered on this board. People say it 6, 7 times a topic. then when they are sitting at home wallowing in their own worthless lives of trying to think up an actual witty come back, their worthless hampster hops back on its wheel and spits out a less than adequate response that only requires more ignorance. I'm still waiting on what this "other" idiot has done to his car that is so BS especially from someone who wants to run 18psi through their baseball sized turbo.

For reference.

http://pwtuning.com/project_cars/1989gti18T/proj55.jpg

Running 18psi on that turbo is a joke. It turns into a hot air blower at about 15psi and it will only spike up into the higher boost ranges and then it falls off to about 14psi. Now what are the mods on this other car. I'm too lazy to go to ohiovw and look at the thread that started this.