This just in, Columbus > Cleveland

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by MSTR-TRQ:

I drove up to a meet up there last night and nobody came up to me and wanted to race. What gives... :confused: Guess you can say that I owned everyone because I didnt say anything about coming up there to race them.. smile.gif

:D

Im sending out my "crew" to Chicago next weekend and Indy the weekend after that. Taking over Ohio unannounced is wayyyy too easy -- we'll be the Kings of the Midwest by mid-august graemlins/burnout02.gif

I know the crowd that was down there from Akron last night,some guys in Columbus knew they were coming and were supposed to get a group together to play, so it wasnt unannounced by no means.Thats how they knew where to show up.The guys from Akron would like to let you know they arent the ones talking shit ,it coltboostin and his crowd from cleveland doing the talking.I dont think anyone from Cleveland went down so how they can shit talk who knows.I am sure IhuntV8 will get on here and let you know they had a good time down there last night and in no way are they part of the shit talking thats going on.Goto www.akronracing.com and see the post they made on there site.They are possibly coming back down for the 7/30 get together and dont want any problems caused a select few to ruin their time.Just thought I would give ya a heads up

Paul way to clear everything up. Next time you guys come down, let me, Dr Zo6, Linn, or turbotrio know and we will guaranteed get you a group of cars to run. 7/30 would be perfect date. We got something setup with the Cinci guys for that day. IF you want we can meet in the afternoon at Hooters on east main, get something to eat, check out everyone cars and chat.

Guest ihuntv8
paul said it best, sam i knew you did not want to run cause you just put a cam in the car, i did not want to pester you about it. No need to talk shit. Coltboostin comes off a little strong, i had the same impression you guys do of him,hell i wanted to kill him, once you meet him he really is a good guy he just talkes alot of smack but then again alot of people do, thats how the guys in cleveland talk to each other.

Originally posted by BB71MC:

The guys from Akron would like to let you know they arent the ones talking shit ,it coltboostin and his crowd from cleveland doing the talking.I dont think anyone from Cleveland went down so how they can shit talk who knows.

dont want any problems caused a select few to ruin their time.Just thought I would give ya a heads up

http://www.codework.f9.co.uk/bsm/images/covers/language/hide_and_speak_english.jpg

http://img.zazzle.com/dzn/D4BAAD17-6D4B-4CEA-9B2D-CF7A2083661F/front_real_sz325_qt80.jpg

http://www.thamike.com/fn_images/mr_t.jpg

Originally posted by ihuntv8:

paul said it best, sam i knew you did not want to run cause you just put a cam in the car, i did not want to pester you about it. No need to talk shit. Coltboostin comes off a little strong, i had the same impression you guys do of him,hell i wanted to kill him, once you meet him he really is a good guy he just talkes alot of smack but then again alot of people do, thats how the guys in cleveland talk to each other.

graemlins/thumb.gif Appreciate it. I am tuning it this week and will be more then ready next time we all meet. See you on the 30th.

Originally posted by BB71MC:

You guys do not like my spelling?? graemlins/gives.gif

No, it's mostly the grammar. Grammar/spelling police? I could see you calling me a Nazi for correcting you because you missed one word in a sentence or spelled a few things wrong. But Some of those sentences don't even make any sense. Do you even read what you are typing? I can only hope you were so drunk you were pissing yourself when you posted that.

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

2006 COLUMBUS vs. THE WORLD

prepare to be humbled. There are rich towns out there, and money make HP better then any other mod. tongue.gif The reason no street car has seen 4s is because no one in Bahrain has decided to have one built. graemlins/thumb.gif

I drove up to a meet up there last night and nobody came up to me and wanted to race. What gives... :confused: Guess you can say that I owned everyone because I didnt say anything about coming up there to race them.. smile.gif

Your saying NO one approched you about a run? Are you kidding me?

People were saying you didn't want to race because you were still dialing in your cam?

Did you go to crAkron or Cleveland?