rane has a slow car

sonny is mean

rane needs smacked with a dick

amy needs smacked with a dick

andy needs smacked with a dick

anthony needs smacked with a dick

sonny needs smacked with a dick

amy's a fat bitch

that's about all i've gotten out of this so far... this is why i don't come out much anymore. these meets have become nothing but immature drama. all this bickering, and for what? amy, did your tits get bigger? rane, do you feel your balls have been enlarged? no? well then shut the fuck up already. people, if you're going to these meets you all need to grow up a little. get used to someone parking next to you in a parking lot. don't try to be hardasses. that doesn't get anyone very far. the only people that can pull it off are george bush and mike tyson. what? you're neither of them? okay... please people, act civil at these meets. we're not actors from biker boyz with small dicks or fast and the furious turds. we're supposed to be a bunch of car guys (and gals i guess) who meet up to bullshit and race. that's it. no fighting. no drama. if you want to continue this shit, maybe you should hit up central point. keep it away from the rest of us please. thank you.

well alot of these retards have fast and furious turds!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ich bin der Teufel:

amy, did your tits get bigger?
If they did I DAMN SURE want to see. she already has some fine boobies, if they are bigger, I just don't know what I would do if I seen em. But I got a feeling it would require Jergens! :D

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
you all need to stop bashing amy because her cars faster she is a really sweet girl and is great to hold a conversation with

Originally posted by desperado:

If they did I DAMN SURE want to see. she already has some fine boobies, if they are bigger, I just don't know what I would do if I seen em. But I got a feeling it would require Jergens! :D

OMG!!! You guys are freaking horrible!!

Guest aftermidnight

not to jump in the middle of something i have no point in being in this thread but after reading all that, i have this to say.....

WOW..... graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by aftermidnight:

not to jump in the middle of something i have no point in being in this thread but after reading all that, i have this to say.....

WOW..... graemlins/popcorn.gif

Me either, but it was funny as hell to read. I agree with YOgi