Gearhead559

Dr. Pomade

Since you seem so ready for a race, I've got one for you:

You and I, from a 40 roll. I'll give you three carlengths and the hit.

If I can't come around you before we hit 140, then I'll give you $50.

But, if I win, then you agree not to post on CR for an entire month.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
I'll race you on my term's.......HEADS UP from a dig! And if you win ,no post's for 2 month's. But if I win a GEARHEADZ RACING windsheild sticker gose on your car for the next year!!!

Originally posted by gearhead559:

I'll race you on my term's.......HEADS UP from a dig! And if you win ,no post's for 2 month's. But if I win a GEARHEADZ RACING windsheild sticker gose on your car for the next year!!!

Wrong. We'll do my terms, since you're such a big-shot money racer. What, do I need to give you four cars and the go?

Guest Removed
For one thing I DON'T ROLL RACE..Why not heads up? BIG SHOT money racer. Never said I was... I don't even race for money. All you need to do is give me a DIG race! But see we already know what will happen on both race's. (your roll race, I'll be out of gear and on the revlimiter at 120)hence you win.(my dig race ,you'll have a HELL of a time finding traction,and yet still I only have a 50/50 chance in hell...)NOW for the real issue.What have I done to offend you John?

Well, Robert, since we're on a first name basis, I can be honest with you and say that even though your grammar, spelling, and syntax are so atrocious that they induce epileptic fits and are generally annoying, I'm not offended by you. Stop being so paranoid and sensitive.

Now, try as you may to distract us all from the real issue, let's get back to you roll racing me. I'll split the difference with you, and we'll go from a 20 roll, and we'll only race to 120. I'll give you three cars and the go. There, that should make you happy.

Now be a pal and give everyone here what they want.

Oh, and just so you know, I'll gladly race you from a dig whenever - that's no problem. However, here the goal is for you to roll race; we need to move you outside your sphere of comfort. It'll be psychologically rewarding for you. Trust me on this.

Guest Removed

Honestly John if my post's are so annoying, don't read them.

I don't ROLL RACE. When was the last time you went to National Trails, and started from a 20 roll?

Sphere of comfort,Damn your funny. A DPD detective has already taken that from me.

I don't trust NO ONE!

Guest hayabusa976

Honestly John if my post's are so annoying, don't read them.

I don't ROLL RACE. When was the last time you went to National Trails, and started from a 20 roll?

Sphere of comfort,Damn your funny. A DPD detective has already taken that from me.

I don't trust NO ONE!

graemlins/thatfunny.gifgraemlins/popcorn.gif

Why are people like this allowed to live? If you're going to throw out term's like "real racing", A "Real racer" certainly doesn't only race on their terms.

John challenges you, you bitch out on ALL terms and say 'OMG FROM A DIG'. John says no, here;s terms that are a direct compromise. You say "OMG DIGZZZZZZ REAL RAYSING1!!!!". Someone asks "Oscar, why are you such an illiterate grouch?" and you reply "BITCH I LIVE IN A FUCKIN TRASH CAN!!". Anyone who only races on their own terms, whether they are challenged or challenging, is a pathetic, frightened bitch. Anyone who asks for or takes cars in a race is a bitch. Anyone who sprays VHT all over their tires and the ground is a bitch.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by The Truth:

Why are people like this allowed to live? If you're going to throw out term's like "real racing", A "Real racer" certainly doesn't only race on their terms.

John challenges you, you bitch out on ALL terms and say 'OMG FROM A DIG'. John says no, here;s terms that are a direct compromise. You say "OMG DIGZZZZZZ REAL RAYSING1!!!!". Someone asks "Oscar, why are you such an illiterate grouch?" and you reply "BITCH I LIVE IN A FUCKIN TRASH CAN!!". Anyone who only races on their own terms, whether they are challenged or challenging, is a pathetic, frightened bitch. Anyone who asks for or takes cars in a race is a bitch. Anyone who sprays VHT all over their tires and the ground is a bitch.

So basicly everyone is a bitch,and you live in a trash can!

Guest crazylady
Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

However, here the goal is for you to roll race; we need to move you outside your sphere of comfort. It'll be psychologically rewarding for you. Trust me on this.

Rob.....Sphere of comfort!

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA graemlins/thatfunny.gif

TRUST ME on this, you don't have any idea who you are talking to.... graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Guest rperry74

I don't trust NO ONE!

That whole trust issue, thats a big one. And I think by saying, "..move you out of your sphere of comfort.", he is saying that your thinking is too limited. You should expand your ability, do something different, make yourself better. Everyone can improve the skills they have, they just have to have the nerve to try. Just my Dr. Phil on the situation.

Guest Removed
Originally posted by I Sell Shit:

That whole trust issue, thats a big one. And I think by saying, "..move you out of your sphere of comfort.", he is saying that your thinking is too limited. You should expand your ability, do something different, make yourself better. Everyone can improve the skills they have, they just have to have the nerve to try. Just my Dr. Phil on the situation.

I'm not blowing the motor in my car for no one .My car is just not geared for ROLLING bullshit.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
Real racing is from the dig people that race from the roll must be scared to race a real car. Hell i have had nothing of mine faster than 13.20 and i wont race from a roll. i will race from a dig rob let us fix the nova

I'm not blowing the motor in my car for no one .My car is just not geared for ROLLING bullshit.

graemlins/bsflag.gif any car can race from a fucking roll just do the damn thing and tape it too

Hey Einstien, you'd blow the motor the same way racing from a dig or a roll, if your are the suck at driving and over rev. it.

It is infinately more likely to break something racing from a dig (trans, diff, axles)than from a roll. I know this from drag racing a car that was specifically engineered to road course race.

A 20 roll to 120 would be easier on the drivetrain but still leave you in the RPM ranges your car is geared for.

Tire wise, there are few here dumb enough to drive their car on the street with slicks. When putting down the low end torque numbers that Linn and the good Dr. are achieving, a drag radial on a 17/18/19 inch rim is not gonna give enough sidewall flex to allow them to hook well from a dig.

And finally, to you and douchebagging_in_ohio. Racing is racing. NAAAAAASCAR, ALMS, NHRA, IHRA, F1, et al. Unless your car is a purpose built, not street legal or streetable, tubbed, slicked, roll caged, fuel shut off switched, drag chute packing car, then you are just huge mullet-headed pussies for being skeered to go from a roll.

Guest Removed

First off ROTARD ,I can drive!

Second; Only a rotard like you would drag race at circle jerk car!

Third; My car is purpose built,BARELY street legal,Cheater slick's,and NHRA LEGAL!

IT DON"T RACE FROM A ROLL!

Originally posted by Rotarded:

And finally, to you and douchebagging_in_ohio. Racing is racing. NAAAAAASCAR, ALMS, NHRA, IHRA, F1, et al. Unless your car is a purpose built, not street legal or streetable, tubbed, slicked, roll caged, fuel shut off switched, drag chute packing car, then you are just huge mullet-headed pussies for being skeered to go from a roll.

Well said. smile.gif

*claps*

apparently, "IT DONT GO FROM NO ENGLISH!!!", either.

Guest rperry74
I have had purpose built cars too. A rather quick '69 Nova that was on little bitty 28X9.5 M&H Racemasters. Driven EVERYDAY, anywhere I needed to go and went really low 11s at almost 130 mph. When messed with from a roll, guess what I did... I DROVE THE DAMN THING. I had more issues with it from a traction standpoint than anything else I have had (skinny little tires will do that), but I would jump all over this race with that car. In a heartbeat. Ya know whats funny, I had a 90 LX too. Funnest race I had I think was HWY 99 in Southern Cal running against a friends Camaro from 55 until the needle stopped moving and then some 140mph speedo). Anyway I'm not the one racing, I just think that a race is a race, either do it or don't, but don't try to justify why you won't, no one will be satisfied with the reasons. Oh yeah, I had 4.11's in the Nova and 4.10's in the Stang. Not real freeway friendly.