Gearhead559

Dr. Pomade

Guest powers
Originally posted by gearhead559:

I'm not blowing the motor in my car for no one .My car is just not geared for ROLLING bullshit.

So what you race from 0-20 and stop? Last time I was at the track cars that had any business there were "drag racing" and achiving speeds of 100+.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

So what you race from 0-20 and stop? Last time I was at the track cars that had any business there were "drag racing" and achiving speeds of 100+.

And none starting from a FUCKING ROLL. What do you do, ask to ROLL thought the staging beams?

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Purveyor of Parts:

I have had purpose built cars too. A rather quick '69 Nova that was on little bitty 28X9.5 M&H Racemasters. Driven EVERYDAY, anywhere I needed to go and went really low 11s at almost 130 mph. When messed with from a roll, guess what I did... I DROVE THE DAMN THING. I had more issues with it from a traction standpoint than anything else I have had (skinny little tires will do that), but I would jump all over this race with that car. In a heartbeat. Ya know whats funny, I had a 90 LX too. Funnest race I had I think was HWY 99 in Southern Cal running against a friends Camaro from 55 until the needle stopped moving and then some 140mph speedo). Anyway I'm not the one racing, I just think that a race is a race, either do it or don't, but don't try to justify why you won't, no one will be satisfied with the reasons. Oh yeah, I had 4.11's in the Nova and 4.10's in the Stang. Not real freeway friendly.

And your stang was a 5 speed , was it not. Well mine's a Automatic 3 speed .NOT Freeway friendly at all. graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Removed
Originally posted by Purveyor of Parts:

I can understand wanting to race only at the track for legal reasons and all.

NO . I just don't Race on the freeway from a 20 roll.... graemlins/gives.gif

Guest powers

And none starting from a FUCKING ROLL. What do you do, ask to ROLL thought the staging beams?

First you said you don't roll race becasue you will blow your motor. That is why I stated that all of the cars I see at the track accelerate to over 100 mph before getting out of it. So I do not understand what the reasoning is behind that statement.

Then you say that you don't roll race on the freeway. Which in that statement I assume you are refering to being at 20 mph on the freeway, which is an understandable safty concern.

I assume the dig races participate in happen on a public street or area open to the public. So if you are on the freeway at a reasonable speed, what reservations would you have to racing as long as all parties invovled knew the race would end at 120? A speed that many/most drag racers achive before getting out of the gas?

Guest powers

And there point is to dig at my weakness, Cause I'm picking at there's(HOLESHOT'S)..I don't roll race. GET OVER IT!

HUH?

Say that one more time for me.

And there point is to dig at my weakness, Cause I'm picking at there's(HOLESHOT'S)..I don't roll race. GET OVER IT!

I don't have the "wholeshot" weakness. I'll be happy to see you at the track. Although, I'll get one pass before being tossed.

I'm just picking on your weaknesses:

1. The logic of your arguement

2. Fear of getting your ass handed to you

3. Closed mindedness

4. English

Originally posted by street_racin_in_ohio:

roll racing is for slow cars thats it. i mean for fun yeah roll play but not for cash

Actually, roll racing is for fast cars.

Dig racing is for quick cars.

roll racing is for slow cars thats it. i mean for fun yeah roll play but not for cash

What do YOU (not your dad or your friend) have that is so fast, on the drag strip of course. ET & Trap? Post it or STFU!

I smell bench racer or poser!

Fuck, I'm gone for a day, and I come back to this mountain of excuses. Wow.

Gearhead, sounds like you're scared. That's okay, I guess, though I wish you'd just come out and say it instead of all this pathetic posturing and "I DONT ROLL RACE" shouting. Rotarded, The Truth, Big Papa and others have consistently schooled you just in this thread, and still you won't just acknowledge the obvious - you're scared and can't come up with a good enough excuse to distract us from that.

I don't ROLL RACE. When was the last time you went to National Trails, and started from a 20 roll?

Well, it wasn't Trails, it was MCIR, and it was about a month ago. Any more questions?

For one thing I DON'T ROLL RACE..Why not heads up? (your roll race, I'll be out of gear and on the revlimiter at 120)hence you win.(my dig race ,you'll have a HELL of a time finding traction,and yet still I only have a 50/50 chance in hell...)NOW for the real issue.What have I done to offend you John?

You CANT roll race. You have a junk yard built car! Enough said!

BTW, you are dig racing a car that only max's at 120mph? You are such a squirrel.

Guest Removed

MCIR...that just proves my point. Since Bill died that track has went to HELL. Its sad not to mention dangerous that they would let that stupid shit fly there now. You even stay in your own lane?

I won't roll race you because it give's you more of the advantange. I really think roll racing is stupid and not a real race, as do many others on here as you saw. Why should I bother to get my car out of the garagage for an race that is obviously slanted toward one car? It's not worth my time. My car is specifically set up to be a DRAG car not some Need for Speed shit. I am not going to fuck my shit up on a fiberglass hamster trap, with or without the beefed up horses.

So whether you like it or not, I am not going to race you from a roll...therefore, change your mind or decline the race. Heads up from a dig or no go, case closed.

MCIR...that just proves my point. Since Bill died that track has went to HELL. Its sad not to mention dangerous that they would let that stupid shit fly there now. You even stay in your own lane?

Was that track ever good?

:confused:

So wait...you drive a Turbo Brick, right?

Wasn't it Kenny's sig that used to say

Roll and turn = gay

Buick > *

Or was that COLD AIR? I can't keep the TB guys straight...

all i know is right now the good Doc put out a challenge and you declined it cause your lack of....car, right? you said it will blow and cant handle it im just asking.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

What do YOU (not your dad or your friend) have that is so fast, on the drag strip of course. ET & Trap? Post it or STFU!

I smell bench racer or poser!

i was going to ask the same thing....damn!!!

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
Originally posted by racinbird:

Jesus christ!!! Have two races, one from a dig and one from a roll, that way everyone will STFU!!!!!!

that is a good idea but come on rob hit me up if you do

Guest Removed

Originally posted by racinbird:

Jesus christ!!! Have two races, one from a dig and one from a roll, that way everyone will STFU!!!!!!

that is a good idea but come on rob hit me up if you do [/quote

Then let's do it down west broad, right in front of the BMV building! Just like saturday night!LOL