Gearhead559

Dr. Pomade

Originally posted by Rane:

Street racin in ohio pm'ed me like 2 days ago offering a money race because I only run 13.80's. I think he is just scared to race someone fast.

thats weird rane cause he said something about drag racing and i pm'ed him to get a race and i haven't heard anything back yet, i figured he just didn't see my pm, but i guess not

Originally posted by gearhead559:

Do you have anything to race ? NO so shut the fuck up?

wow jon how does it feel to be owned by something with a lower intelligence then yourself graemlins/nutkick.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going agree with Rotarded.

Racing is Racing and roll racing wont blow an engine unless you are stupid,and ive got money on if you blow ya engine roll racing you would preolyl blow it from a dig to buddy....

just race and be happy jeez who thought gettin to a race would be so hard

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
Originally posted by Rane:

Street racin in ohio pm'ed me like 2 days ago offering a money race because I only run 13.80's. I think he is just scared to race someone fast.

lets race buddy we have some of the fastest street cars in columbus in my family what you got and how much money you got

Do you have anything to race ? NO so shut the fuck up?

Apprently, neither do you. If you own a car that can only be raced at speeds under 100 miles an hour, from a dig, on the third tuesday of every other month that doesn't begin with a J or a D, and only if the moon is in the fourth phase, when gas is exactly 2.11456786 dollars per gallon from the sunoco on sunbury road... You don't have shit worth racing either.

Originally posted by The Truth:

Apprently, neither do you. If you own a car that can only be raced at speeds under 100 miles an hour, from a dig, on the third tuesday of every other month that doesn't begin with a J or a D, and only if the moon is in the fourth phase, when gas is exactly 2.11456786 dollars per gallon from the sunoco on sunbury road... You don't have shit worth racing either.

holy shit i didnt think you could get that specific. but than again is it Jon.
Originally posted by street_racin_in_ohio:

lets race buddy we have some of the fastest street cars in columbus in my family what you got and how much money you got

Like what Mouth???

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

i do so lets race bitch my car went through the traps at 120 plus mph so we race like real racers my car races at the dig b,c thats what it was made for so when you wanna race bring it

Guest Removed

My car trap's over a 100mph,from a dig, on every weekend of every month,fuck the moon,and the gas is $4.69 a gallon from sunoco on hamilton rd...SO when your NIKE'S can are up to it .Let me know, until then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

p.s.you should change your screen name to THE MOUTH... graemlins/puke.gif

My car trap's over a 100mph,from a dig, on every weekend of every month,fuck the moon,and the gas is $4.69 a gallon from sunoco on hamilton rd...SO when your NIKE'S can are up to it .Let me know, until then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

p.s.you should change your screen name to THE MOUTH... graemlins/puke.gif

Bob, your car couldn't trap 100mph even if it was pushed down a 5200 foot hill.

Besides, you need not purchase fuel these days. You have child support to pay.

[ 20. July 2005, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: ZYUL8TR ]

Guest Removed
Originally posted by ZYUL8TR:

[qb] Bob, your car couldn't trap 100mph if it was pushed down a 5200 foot hill.

Well if you were at the top helping us push ,No you were to busy trying to pick up that crack whore at the bottom of the hill! graemlins/nutkick.gif

Guest hayabusa976

[qb] Bob, your car couldn't trap 100mph if it was pushed down a 5200 foot hill.

Well if you were at the top helping us push ,No you were to busy trying to pick up that crack whore at the bottom of the hill! graemlins/nutkick.gif

graemlins/thatfunny.gif true story,i know cause i was there

Once I take Amy's, the guy with the yellow mach1, the guy with the black mach1's money. I'll be glad to race you from a dig for some change.

I'll even go when the tempature and sunlight are perfect for you, I'm not afraid to lose.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

Bob, your car couldn't trap 100mph even if it was pushed down a 5200 foot hill.

Besides, you need not purchase fuel these days. You have child support to pay.

yes robs car does race and i know because i race with him and going to DIG race him when i get my tranny fixed

Guest Removed

yes robs car does race and i know because i race with him and going to DIG race him when i get my tranny fixed

Well I still have to go buy some tire's, I got cord's hanging out NOW.Dave with the yellow car still want's to race you too.

Guest hayabusa976

[QB]

Originally posted by Blue BY WHO:

true story,i know cause i was there

no,ZYUL8TR,i was referring to u at the bottom of the hill picking up them 1 tittied crack whores

Guest Removed
Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

why is everyone braging about trapping over 100 mph... big deal... if you can trap over 150... that's something to brag about...

True story!

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10

Well I still have to go buy some tire's, I got cord's hanging out NOW.Dave with the yellow car still want's to race you too.

Thats cool we do too fuck it were done with street tires slicks it is and were going to put spray on it i think? dave with the newwer stang?

Guest Removed

Thats cool we do too fuck it were done with street tires slicks it is and were going to put spray on it i think? dave with the newwer stang?

I've got my 2nd stage ,just need a plate.But I need tire's bad.Yea dave,his car's at my house,so is matt's bike.....nitrous is like CRACK, you get one person hooked, Then there ALL wanting a HIT..LOL graemlins/burnout02.gif