Columbus Street Racing

neonkiller

http://columbussr.proboards22.com/index.cgi?board=onthestreet&action=display&thread=1118594338

Its my day off, i was on the net lurkin around and i come across this, It made me mad that the moderator himself calls out entire web forum, well only the "douche-bags " and "prissy asses" for that matter :rolleyes:

This was by the moderator "Touge-mr" , I think i have met him but he was cool when i talked to him but i guess this isnt true.

CR has a very large mix of people. What impresses me is that their fastest cars actually roll out to car meets.

CR also houses the majority of the douche-bags that are into the automotive scene in columbus, but i guess i can only thank them for that. It keeps them off here.

Anthony is a very cool guy, and one day id like to hold a CR-CSR meet of some kind. But until his members get their thumbs from out of their prissy asses, i dont see that happeneing lol.

So all i wanna know is who are they calling out and why? Am i a "douche-bag" or are you if you ask me someone playin with fire redface.gif

So far i have had only good encounters on here.

I was just frustrated to see someone talkin shit about a forum i use often, just venting :mad:

I would have responded but he closed the thread graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by The DropTop:

There are douche bags on every internet forum. Get used to it. I'm tired of the CR/CSR/CT rivalry.

I wasnt tryin to cause a rivalry i was lurkin around it mad me mad. I just wanted to know why he said it, Now i know why. I'm a member of that forum also.

• 2 weeks later...
CSR is worthless.

It's posts like this why they think members here have their thumbs up their asses.

He summed this forum up pretty well, actually. Most of the people on this forum are cool but of course there are douchebags on here just like any other forum. No reason to be getting into another stupid ass forum vs forum flamewar.

Sam lost a race?? :eek:

-Marc

He lost to a damn Civic his first run at Neo-Fest. Then the anouncer started cracking jokes. I wanted to go jack him one in the teeth.

Not to take anything away from Sam (if i may call you by first name), but he did run a 11.81 i think it was and the Civic was about 11.60ish if i remeber right. Either way, it was a legit fast Honda. Kind of a shitty way to start out the day i guess.

On the other hand, i got paired up with a Viper that ran a 10.60 whilst i cruised across with a blistering 15.75...

He lost to a damn Civic his first run at Neo-Fest. Then the anouncer started cracking jokes. I wanted to go jack him one in the teeth.

Not to take anything away from Sam (if i may call you by first name), but he did run a 11.81 i think it was and the Civic was about 11.60ish if i remeber right. Either way, it was a legit fast Honda. Kind of a shitty way to start out the day i guess.

On the other hand, i got paired up with a Viper that ran a 10.60 whilst i cruised across with a blistering 15.75...

I lost to Cory from slowmotion. They have acouple of really fast little honda, that being one of them. I really dont are thought, I am still practicing launching the car. I am more worried about Norwalk then any other track.

The annoouncer said when I lost that race to Cory that and I quote " I should take my vette back to the dealer cause it is broken cause a honda beat me" *rolleyes* He was a douche, one of those guys that believes V8 domestics are the only cars that go fast.