ftp is in my sig

Chad is Dead

As far as what Vince said, you missed one other small point. Most everyone that goes spouting FTP is spouting it after a run in with law enforcement and they were breaking the law. That's the part that I get the most confused with, if you are breaking the law, and to police catch you breaking the law, they enforce the law, and you suffer the consiquences. What the hell is so hard about that?

(Directed to those that bitch)

And don't tell me that they are just picking on you, the law applies to you and me and everybody the fuck else equally. What is it that makes you special that you should be singled out and given special privilage to break the law? Cuz you got mad skills and you don't fall off your bike? Cuz you are a safe speeder? Maybe becasue the law is stupid. Personally I feel that it should be open season on dumbfucks that who have no more sense than to say shit like that. But the law on kicking the hell out of people is applied equally, how about they repeal that law? Better be glad they don't, cuz it will ultimately be one of those cops that single you out and pick on you that will be pullin some guy off you that feels the same way I do about stupid asses that have no respect for anything.

Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Most of you all know Im a cop, I dont hide that fact at all.. The whole FTP thing is your choice and right to say under the US constitution. The gaurantee of free speech. How ever as was stated earlier this web site and room belong to someone who does not wish this view to be voiced. This is his house and his rules and should be followed. Everyone should show respect for the rules..

For all of you FTP assholes its your right to say and feel how you want and its my job to ticket, arrest and take your cars from you, and I do on a regular basis.

Vinny hit the nail on the head,

Police save lives every day.

Police risk their lives every day.

Police prevent mayhem.

Police are underpaid, over-worked, and under appreciated.

I work my ass off for the city and for the citizens of Columbus, not everyone appreciates it but I get satisfaction that at the end of the day. It gives me great pleasure to catch a drunk driver, burgler, or child molester. However catching speeders is just fun.

If you dont like me I dont care..

MY 2 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do me a favor?

pull over a sport biker for me today. Then post pics/video and laugh about it on here. Thanks!

N.W.A. says:

Right about now NWA court is in full effect.

Judge Dre presiding in the case of NWA versus the police department.

Prosecuting attourneys are MC Ren Ice Cube and Eazy muthafuckin E.

Order order order. Ice Cube take the muthafuckin stand.

Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth

and nothin but the truth so help your black ass?

Why don't you tell everybody what the fuck you gotta say?

Fuck tha police

Comin straight from the underground

Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown

And not the other color so police think

They have the authority to kill a minority

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one

For a punk muthafucka with a badge and a gun

To be beatin on, and throwin in jail

We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager

With a little bit of gold and a pager

Searchin my car, lookin for the product

Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics

You'd rather see me in the pen

Then me and Lorenzo rollin in the Benzo

Beat tha police outta shape

And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape

To tape off the scene of the slaughter

Still can't swallow bread and water

I don't know if they fags or what

Search a nigga down and grabbin his nuts

And on the other hand, without a gun they can't get none

But don't let it be a black and a white one

Cuz they slam ya down to the street top

Black police showin out for the white cop

Ice Cube will swarm

On any muthafucka in a blue uniform

Just cuz I'm from the CPT, punk police are afraid of me

A young nigga on a warpath

And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath

Of cops, dyin in LA

Yo Dre, I got somethin to say

Fuck the police

Fuck the police

Fuck the police

Fuck the police

Originally posted by Dr. Z06:

Police officers and teachers should be the two highest paid professions on Earth.

I will agree with teachers. Our future as a society begins with them and the students parents. A teacher should be given a base salary of 100K per year. Give the teachers a reason/purpose to teach. Bring back spanking in school.

Police officers are a different story. Our rights are infringed waaaay to much by people placed in such authoritative positions. Giving them more money, boosts their egos even more. A cop should be incentive laden. Give them all a base salary of 25K per. If they do what is needed to satisfy societal requirements, give them more currency. If the cops intentions is shown to be a hardass, no more cash for him/her.

Originally posted by copperhead:

Good explenation. To add, this is a group of people we are talking about. Why would we allow blatent disrespect against this group of people, yet we don't allow racial slurs? "OMG BUT POLICE ARENT A RACE YOU SILLY FAG" No shit. But still a group of people.

Ricers are a group of people. Welp guess we can't make fun of them anymore, we wouldn't want to be disrespectfull now would we.

Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

btw. Can I please be able to have a sig again or will a mod please pm me and tell me why not? I've said a few times that I would deal w/ a mod on a pm basis but no mod has contacted me yet.

Nope, you can't. You put something in there was a blatant disregard to the rules and disrespect to the board therefore you have lost your signature and profile privileges until you feel that you can act like an adult. If you're ready to act like an adult then message me and we'll discuss it. smile.gif

For the rest of you, if you don't like the way things are then please click here.

Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

can't even believe that topic has got so big... I hope we can all get over this shit and jsut drop it.

And who started this dumb fucking thread?

I'm a nice guy in person, and I love all kinds of humor. Saying FTP is not funny, in any respect.

You might as well say Fuck the military, nurses, and firemen.

for clarification, what about fuck the fire brigade?

or fuck the army?

or fuck the government?

or fuck the clergy?

or fuck the missionaries?

or fuck the grocery baggers?

or fuck the cart pushers?

look, i have love for the cops. for real. but you cannot equate saying "fuck the po-leese!" with anything racist because policeman and women CHOSE their profession. and really, im not sure id be offended if someone said "fuck the police" and i was a cop, either. i mean, shit, im not upset when someone says "fuck t-mobile!" i agree with tilly, cops and teachers almost universally = good people. so, if i put "fuck teachers" in my sig, is that warranting of a removal as well? if so, how do we decide which professions are ok to hate on and which arent?

Originally posted by Dirty Old Mopar:

if you really have a need to write ftp on an online forum where you are little more than a post and a name to most people, go do it on columbusstreetracing

Someone buy this man a drink!

-Marc