Need some suggestions for new gloves...

Harb67

I got home from work today to discover that one of my dogs had eaten one of my Teknic gloves :mad: So I need something new...

Only problem is, there's so much selection out there, and I'm 2 hours away from the Pony so I can't try anything on :( Any suggestions? I need a well-made sturdy full gauntlet with a liner that won't turn inside out when I take them off when my hands are sweaty. I'm a big fan of carbon fiber knuckle protectors too, I just like the look of them.

I just got the icon merc gloves and like them a lot. They offer lots of protection, from what I think. Thankfully I haven't been able to test their durability yet. My biggest gripe is that they do not breathe well at all, and my hands sweat on long rides, or in higher temps. I also like the icon pursuit glove as well. Good air flow, but not very protective on the palm in my opinion. I also have a pair of Astars SP1 gloves, they are gauntlet cuff, and typically just wear those when I am riding twists.

That's how I got my last pair, and they were great. However, they only had one pair of this color/model and they were XXS, luckily they fit fairly well. I figured they'd be out by now, as I got these a while ago.

Track: SP-1, or shell out for some outseams.

Street: Cheap vented ones with plates for summer (Joe Rocket or Icon are good canidates), and a set of insulated/leather ones for cooler weather.

Really got to bite the bullet and go try some on, won't get a good fit without getting your hand in them