Ty with the RX-7 (VMS RX-7)

Sam1647545489

Originally posted by Jumpin' Jack Flash:

Haha, now we have trash talking going on, I love it.

BTW I own a 2002 WRX as well as a 2003 SVT Cobra, so I've got traction AND torque!

And everyone should know, the only kinda racing I do at the track is drag racing. If you do a little research you can find my old timeslips and videos with the Suby.

And hey, seriously guys, I'm not unbanned. I can't change my profile around.

WOO HOO!! I love car trash talking, so I'll see you all at the track this spring and I'll be ready to kick ass! WHUT IS UP NAWWWW!!! :D

Your still here after whining like a little girl about people flaming people in a flame room and only "tools" post on Columbus Racing.Did you change your mind or something :confused:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW I own a 2002 WRX as well as a 2003 SVT Cobra, so I've got traction AND torque!

I'll see you all at the track this spring and I'll be ready to kick ass! WHUT IS UP NAWWWW!!! :D

I remember being an immature teen; it was fun.

Name the track and bring some cameras.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by WebNinja:

I'll be a squirrell and put fifty bucks on aaron's car vs yours around a track.

No need for squirelling(sp) because that outcome is a given.

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by MadMalibu:

And what would that be? The 240 getting towed around by the Scubbie? tongue.gif

-Marc

I can crush you too while I am at it, fuck face.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Challenging a cark to a race on a road course is like beating up a retard...

-Marc

well driving a cark in the first place is retarded

240 > you tongue.gif

[ 09. February 2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: B ]

Originally posted by B:

well driving a cark in the first place is retarted

240 > you tongue.gif

you mean, r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d? how ironic.

ive not seen anyone who doesnt carry the title of "professional" that was faster than aaron around a track in that 240. as much as i hate to say it, that skinny fuck can drive a damn car.

Okay, this is getting out of hand.

too many people talking haha

1st the guy with the 240. Sounds like you just don't have a fast car, that's why you want to talk road course. To me that is just an excuse for not having horsepower.

To Anthony, I've met you before at Norwalk for LS1 day. You car is fast, but I don't know. I can't talk to much trash yet because I haven't been to the track with it. But I would like to think that both of my cars will run in the 11's now.

To Old Dirty Bastard, you really are acting like an idiot. But hell, this is the flame area.

To Nurk Vinny, I'm probably older than you. But whatever. And like I said, if you look up my posts from way back in the day you can see some videos.

Originally posted by Orion:

you mean, r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d? how ironic.

ive not seen anyone who doesnt carry the title of "professional" that was faster than aaron around a track in that 240. as much as i hate to say it, that skinny fuck can drive a damn car.

squirrel

1st the guy with the 240. Sounds like you just don't have a fast car, that's why you want to talk road course. To me that is just an excuse for not having horsepower.
or maybe youre just making excuses for not being able to drive?

brandon, you know im down. time and a place, fooschnicken. :D

No I think it's them making excuses for not being able to drag race.

And I can't believe someone would think I'm a teen when it's all the others that are doing the little girl name calling. I'm just stirring shit in the flame area. Becuase it's fun, and most of y'all are morons that don't even share the passion for motorsports as I do.

EDIT - haha I called people morons, I'm tough now. I think I'm gonna go home and kick my cat next.

Guest 10secondMouse

Passion for motorsports? So when did showing up on a test-n-tune night, chasing a time slip count as passion for motorsports? How much money did you win last year drag racing? How many NHRA Wally trophies have you won? or IHRA Iron man trophies? BTW, don't take it personal, it is the kitchen!

1 Dirty 7, you got balls man, you fucked up, and come on here to apologize for it. That takes cohones to do that, you get respect from for apologizing.

...At least I'm not driving a 95 Nissan 240SX SE, you see, I'm too busy making HORSEPOWER, something you wouldn't understand.

...1st the guy with the 240. Sounds like you just don't have a fast car, that's why you want to talk road course. To me that is just an excuse for not having horsepower.

if you had a 'passion for motorsports' then it wouldn't matter what he drives, as long as he enjoys what he does with it. you don't need horsepower to have fun in a car, people with the 'passion' would know that. graemlins/nonono.gif

deal, as soon as it runs we can give it a go ;)

And Jumpin jack flass, who cant drag race.... cause it requires a quarter or the difficulty as road racing

Damn, it's heating up in this kitchen!

But the slams are getting much better. okay...

DonkeyPunchMotorsports, if that DOESN'T count as passion then you have it all screwed up. I didn't say that I was a professional racer. I've been doing this for a long time, and I think that it sucks that in the past (I did say past) I couldn't have a decent conversation on this board. Now when I'm out IRL it seems like we can all be cool. But it's people like you that have the better than everyone else complex that makes this all suck.

And to 1quik7, umm...okay he insulted me and my cars first, and this being the flame room, I struck back. That's what any normal person would do. And before you say it's not, look at how you responded to me with a small bash.

B, yeah whatever...theres no more point to reply to you after this.