calling out anthony green

Linn1647545492

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GTWEEE:

This should answer your answer to my question.

What was the best RWD 60ft? Last I rmeember hearing Mr. Stock, John, and pretty much everyone expect Andrew couldn't get traction

:confused:

That is why we are paying for the track to sprayed with VHT...

Even if you beat Anthony can you really call it a victory after all the stipulations you put on his car?

Race heads up at both cars highest level of performance, and if you don't think you can keep up then maybe you sholdn't be playing.

Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

Race heads up at both cars highest level of performance, and if you don't think you can keep up then maybe you sholdn't be playing.

What do you think John agreed on. He said he would race him at Marion at the end of this month. He is waiting for Anthony to say yes to that.

Originally posted by linn.35:

yeah my pussy hurts because im calling your brother out. graemlins/jerkit.gif maybe you can think of something more orignal to say other than making vaginal comments in half of your post

I don't care if it's my brother, your mom, or the president of Iraq. I've made it very clear that I think Anthony is a pussy too. Even he knows that.

I'm smacking you around for being a fucking hypocrite. You bitch that Anthony won't race you because he doesn't want to race from a roll (making his own demand), and this doesn't suit you. He puts up a perfectly good challenge that should satisfy both of your sides, and you start making demands about the conditions of the race. "But but but I want to race when it's 67.8 degrees out, with one shoe on, while a dog howls at the moon, the river runs south through the mountains, and a hurricane burns on the face of Jupiter!"

I'll say it again... RACE OR SHUT UP. Stop making demands, you fucking VAGINA. Jesus Christ, I don't know how anyone can applaud you for "always racing, no matter what the outcome." Getting you to actually race is like trying to get a room full of fat, pregnant women to agree on pizza toppings.

Jon, agreed on the condition that I have the schedule open for the day chosen.

BTW, I'll be running my BFGs. You're more than welcome to my Nittos smile.gif

Sam, I'll roll race him after the track. I don't want him getting his run in with me on the way there and then pussing out :cool:

I cut a 1.47 60' at marion. Hopefully 1.3x this time out.

(stirring pot)

Anthony, Chris, and John; I challenge you to both a dig, or roll, street or track. Pick your poison.

I should be ready for Marion.

Originally posted by Wease:

Just race already. And anyone with an F-Body who's scared to break stuff has obviously watched me race... graemlins/nod.gif

Come on Sean, one little tow! I've got that beat, sadly. :(

- Snapped LS1 driveshaft in the center of it on a launch (thank for for my DS loop). Lesson; abusive 6-speed launches should not be done on LS1 DS's.

- Exploded aftermarket clutch. POS was a damn on-off switch from day one, I would have thought it would hold, but all the pucks blew apart. Lesson: avoid Clutchnet at all costs.

- Blew head gasket from detonation. Lesson: don't get greedy with timing while running questionable pump gas and spraying.

But seriously people, if you are going to call someone out for a race, just do it, don't cry because they decided to bring more to the table. The idea is to MAKE YOUR CAR FASTER, not try to handicap the other car so you can feel better about your own.

Originally posted by Nick GT:

I cut a 1.47 60' at marion. Hopefully 1.3x this time out.

(stirring pot)

Anthony, Chris, and John; I challenge you to both a dig, or roll, street or track. Pick your poison.

I should be ready for Marion.

You think you're pimp shit? Wait until I bring out the Mustang. You = going down! :D

Jon, "end of the month" isn't quite what I had in mind for planning a schedule. I need a date and time, and soon if I'll attempt to get it off from work. I work five days a week, ten hours per shift. 8pm - 6:15am, and sleep time needed. This includes Friday and Sunday nights. Try to work something out around that if possible.

Originally posted by GTWEEE:

This should answer your answer to my question.

What was the best RWD 60ft? Last I rmeember hearing Mr. Stock, John, and pretty much everyone expect Andrew couldn't get traction

:confused:

one more post will put you at 1000.... chicho, you're most prised goat would be proud.

Originally posted by Mister Formula, Esq.:

You think you're pimp shit? Wait until I bring out the Mustang. You = going down! :D

Jon, "end of the month" isn't quite what I had in mind for planning a schedule. I need a date and time, and soon if I'll attempt to get it off from work. I work five days a week, ten hours per shift. 8pm - 6:15am, and sleep time needed. This includes Friday and Sunday nights. Try to work something out around that if possible.

when i see you tonight i will give you more deals, as i just found out that we will not have the track until june.

Originally posted by i boost BAD:

Is Marion within 100 towing miles of Dublin?! ;)

I would like to see if I can run a sub-12 for once and take Mike's quickest-FD title from him.

I'll be there also, raising the bar.

Yes! From experience, it was 67 miles to my house.

Hope your rear diff. survives. Mine will! graemlins/popcorn.gif

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Come on Sean, one little tow! I've got that beat, sadly. :(

Please, the only thing you have beat is your meat, Joe. tongue.gif

Me:

1) Clutch

2) Rear end

3) Yes, another clutch

4) T56 (that one hurt the most... :( )

Nobody breaks shit like I do. And with a mere 383 RWHP too... graemlins/cry.gif