calling out anthony green

Linn1647545492

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turboteg2nv
I don't understand why you have such an infatuation to start from a roll anyway. Either your car is all around bad-ass and can handle both from a dig and a roll, or you have a car that is geared for quarter mile rather than for highway. If you win one versus the other it doesn't make sense. 1/4 mile will tell the true story of your cars performance, forget what your car does from 40+.

Originally posted by turboteg2nv:

I don't understand why you have such an infatuation to start from a roll anyway. Either your car is all around bad-ass and can handle both from a dig and a roll, or you have a car that is geared for quarter mile rather than for highway. If you win one versus the other it doesn't make sense. 1/4 mile will tell the true story of your cars performance, forget what your car does from 40+.

The true story? You mean if I run 14s at a track, that is my true performance?

Some cars don't pull 1.3xxxx 60fts, some don't even have the ability to. Sure, launching is a skill in its own, but please, juding a car's true performance on something related to the first 60ft of a 1/4 mile, nukka please.

Originally posted by Wease:

Please, the only thing you have beat is your meat, Joe. tongue.gif

Me:

1) Clutch

2) Rear end

3) Yes, another clutch

4) T56 (that one hurt the most... :( )

Nobody breaks shit like I do. And with a mere 383 RWHP too... graemlins/cry.gif

But I was only refering to things that have caused me to be towed home from the track. Though beating my meat is fine and dandy too.