calling out anthony green

Linn1647545492

well anthony i heard that you are willing to race stock z06s but you are still not willing to race me from a roll. im not going go to take the car to the track and give you even more of an advange (street suspension vs drag suspension) and lets not forget about tires. i also heard your car now makes 660 hp (congrats) but that right there should be all advantage you need to beat me.

if you dont break during cofba day im expecting my race

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linn.35:

well anthony i heard that you are willing to race stock z06s but you are still not willing to race me from a roll. im not going go to take the car to the track and give you even more of an advange (street suspension vs drag suspension) and lets not forget about tires. i also heard your car now makes 660 hp (congrats) but that right there should be all advantage you need to beat me.

if you dont break during cofba day im expecting my race

What in the world makes you think he has a "drag suspension"? It's the same suspension that came on the car.

It sounds like, to me, that you are too big of a vagina (complete with a truckload of sand) to go to the track and launch your car. It seems to me that thousands of other F-bodies have no problem racing at the track with their "street suspensions." Hell, I have a front wheel drive that I launch at the track with street components. Surely, you can do it too! graemlins/lol.gif

Why do you want to race so bad anyway? Did he fart on your breakfast cereal or something, or this all a joke?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1111!!!1

(Edit: Use some damn returns next time, Chris. tongue.gif )

[ 05. May 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: (s)aint ZX ]

Originally posted by (s)aint ZX:

What in the world makes you think he has a "drag suspension"? It's the same suspension that came on the car.

It sounds like, to me, that you are too big of a vagina (complete with a truckload of sand) to go to the track and launch your car. It seems to me that thousands of other F-bodies have no problem racing at the track with their "street suspensions." Hell, I have a front wheel drive that I launch at the track with street components. Surely, you can do it too! graemlins/lol.gif

Why do you want to race so bad anyway? Did he fart on your breakfast cereal or something, or this all a joke?

because evertime i talk to him he tells me that it has every suspension piece you can buy for and F-body and that he built it for the track. so by me saying it had a drag suspension is only quoting what anthony has told me and if you disagree with what ive said then you are disagreeing with him

i want to race anthony because he owns a quick car and it would be fun and ive been tring to get him to race me for months.

Originally posted by linn.35:

because evertime i talk to him he tells me that it has every suspension piece you can buy for and F-body and that he built it for the track. so by me saying it had a drag suspension is only quoting what anthony has told me and if you disagree with what ive said then you are disagreeing with him

i want to race anthony because he owns a quick car and it would be fun and ive been tring to get him to race me for months.

He's a huge, gaping, slobbering vagina when it comes to roll racing. He's got some bolt on components, like a panhard bar and strut tower braces, but it's by no means a "drag suspension".

Nevertheless, why won't you go to the track and race? Afriad to break your rear end or something?

Originally posted by GTPor50:

he knows he will lose from a dig tongue.gif

yes from a dig i will lose thats why i want to race him from a 40 roll. on paper anthony should also beat me from a roll. i just would like to find out for myself

So let me get this straight...

You want to race him, but only from a roll (weak). He will race you, but only from a dig (weak).

It seems to me that you both need to take some Midol and find another hobby. graemlins/lol.gif

Originally posted by (s)aint ZX:

So let me get this straight...

You want to race him, but only from a roll (weak). He will race you, but only from a dig (weak).

It seems to me that you both need to take some Midol and find another hobby. graemlins/lol.gif

Well lets see.

John - wants 40 roll

Anthony - wants dig

Happy medium, 20 roll?????????? :confused:

Jon, I've told you time and time again.

<font size=3>I will accept your roll race on the condition that you meet me at the track and race me from a dig.</font size> This has always been the case, but you absolutely WILL NOT run me on my terms if I agree to your terms.

Unfortunately, I don't trust you enough to run you first and expect you to follow through with your end of the deal and meet me at a track.

That being said, I have a bone stock suspension. The front and rear shocks are OEM, 43k mile, from-the-factory pieces. My springs also fall into the same catagory. However, my chassis components have been upgraded for duty while handling. This includes sub-frame connectors, shock tower brace, lower control arms, and a pan-hard rod. No relocation brackets, no torque arm, nada.

For some reason you seem to have this infatuation with me and/or my car, and realisticly, it's quite annoying. You're kinda like that Chihuahua that is consistantly humping my leg, just bigger and yappier.

So, you can be the one who decides whether we go from a roll or not. I've told you on many occasions, and will tell you here, again. I accept your challenge on the condition that you meet my terms of a race as well. Track.Dig.Done.

And if your wondering why I'm racing John, it's because he's not a fucking dick about bugging me when I say no, and he's quite the reserved individual. He knows where I can find him when I'm ready, and he's not cocky about it. I think you need to reanalyze your approach.

Me -> graemlins/leghump.gif <- Jonathan Linn