1999 GRAND AM, MUST SELL, KID ON THE WAY

skold

GT 4-door,3.4L High Output V6,Automatic,Grey Cloth Interior,Exceptional Red Paint & Body condition,New Tires,In-dash CD player, Non-smoker owned,Excellent interior condition,alloy wheels, rear spoiler,pwr.mirrors,pwr.windows,pwr moonroof,pwr.locks,pwr.up/down seat,tilt steering wheel,cruise,Heat and A/C work All Maintenance up-to-date with detailed records,Regular synthetic oil services,Auto.Transmission Fluid Changed,Dexcool coolant changed,Air filter/Serpentine belt/Alternator/Battery/Front Brakes/Wipers all have been replaced.This car has been fantastic, looks and runs great with low mileage, great fuel economy from a strong V6.

CONTACT ME

MAX

614-850-7241

614-638-5538

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2005/3/29/180/315/1356982319.180315476.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Originally posted by skoldfc3s:

THIS IS A FRIEND OF MINE (RICKY) HES A TECH AT LEXUS!!!!!

YES THATS LEXUS KIDS

is that supposed to impress us?

if he has a kid on the way, wouldn't a 4 door car be exactly what he needs? why sell it?

Guest Rane
Well, maybe you should be looking at A. your keyboard to notice the capslock light is on. Or B. your screen to notice all the LETTERS ARE GIANT.

hahah yeah i was at work, caps is always on for adp,

the point of him working at lexus, was he is very anal about everything, everything he works on is done perfect. all i's dotted and all t's crossed. car is super clean, and has never missed service.

Originally posted by skoldfc3s:

HAHAH , I THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY. THE GRAND AM IS TOO SMALL FOR ALL THE KIDS STUFF TO FIT. STROLLER WONT FIT, SO HE IS LOOKING AT VANS

that funny b/c my kid, car seat, stroller, and her bag with me and my girl all fit in my car, and a nitrous bottle in the back.

not my car, i jsut know max said its too small for the stroller and all the stuff they have, and they think a mini van would be better for them and the baby,