3 cars for sale (MOVING SALE)

Buckeye1647545503

1996 Ford thunderbird

124K 3.8 auto

New within the last year:

All belts and hoses

Waterpump

Tune up (Napa wires and platniums)

Fuel pump AND sending unit (Gauge stoped working so we did both) Filter done as well

Head gaskets (Started leaking (did not overheat))

4 new michilen(sp?) ltx tires

New front rotors and pads

Rear shoes

Trans serviced and swaped to aimsoil

This is a great car, I love driving it but I can not take it with me when I move since I can not fit everything I own in the trunk. It has a scrape on the front bumper, other than that the paint is super. Interior is better than the exterior. Comes with a cd player installed and the factory in the the trunk.

3000.00 O.B.O. You might find one cheaper but not as nice and in as good of shape mechanicly.

1991 Olds Cutlass Supreme

120+k 4dr 3.1 auto

Car in real nice shape. No major body damage and interior in super shape. Will need a headliner (can do for extra 50). Has power windows,locks, and factory cd player.

I just did a ton of brake work to it

New:

Rear calipers-rotors- pads- hoses

Front Rotors and pads

Also replaced the master cyl and abs unit

Car comes with the factory wheels with tires about 90% tread as well as 18's with tires at about 70% tread. Nice car for a daily or for the wife.

I will only sell with out wheels if I find a buyer for them first, I don't want nor need them so I don't want to keep then longer than the car.

1996 Ford contour

96k 2.0 5 speed

Clean car only body damage to the drivers door at the door handle (someone broke in, new handle in door but the damage was not fixed)I will install new door if bought (found one right color for 75.00)

Interior in good shape no tears or burns.

1500.00 O.B.O.

I might get pics later but don't count on it. All three are located in bexley so not that far from anyone to come look at. Any interested people call 506-3019 Again all cars are O.B.O. but these are good cars. I will put any of these cars on the rack and you may bring your mechanic to inspect them.

[ 16. April 2005, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: buckeye ]

• 2 weeks later...