do to bad luck i need to sale my 94 ls teg

gt-titan

i need to sale this car. i have a problem and i need cash so the toy go's 3100.00 and it's yours . 94 ls teg with a few mods any interest pm me and the lowest ill go is 2900.00 cash talks aim me if you want also. (honb18c) pic.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid125/pde90c2fd9db5fa380823bf22a8d950ac/f8087027.jpg

[ 13. July 2004, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: spankb18b ]

it's so low because i need to sale ASAP the only problem with the car is it grinds going into third ,the senc's are going out of third the car is well worth what im asking , i have a money problem and the toys go first.

first of all im not a kid, im a 38 year old man and i told you i was 80% on selling the car, ive been taking care of family things, so if it's a problem move on, because when i descide to sale im sure you will be the first one over with the cash.if you have anything else to say pm me or call me at 740 272-1122 names jeff........

dont you think you should be sure about selling before you post an add to do so?

Its a waste of people's time to "see what you could get for it in the possible event that you might sell it sometime in the forseeable future".

Originally posted by spankb18b:

first of all im not a kid, im a 38 year old man -- who drives an Integra -- and i told you i was 80% on selling the car,

Dear 38 year old Integra driver...

Please stop wasting people's time. I'm 69.5% sure this is the gayest ad I've ready read.