Sold

Browning

I know nothing about this car. I got it yesterday and its not what I expected. I do not plan to make any money on this car, just what I paid to get it towed here, $100.

It needs a motor, the one in it is trash, and its stripped(Its a 302). Misc. parts throughout the car, havent really looked to see what. Body is pretty solid, its lowered(hackjob). Supposedly the tranny works good, was recently rebuilt and has a stall, shift kit in it.

The title is a little shady, somebody done some scribbling :rolleyes: But the guy told Copperhead he can straighten it out. I have his number still.

You can own Big-Bird for $100 Come get it.

http://img124.echo.cx/img124/6258/tbird3pl.th.jpg

[ 03. June 2005, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Browning ]

To be fair, that car looks pretty good. The front bumper needs repainted, but the rest of the car looks good. A bit of rust along the sides on the bottom, not too bad. The engine block is there, from the heads up is gone, it's a 302 with an AOD tranny. Parts everywhere. Interior looks good.

I'm available to tow the car for whoever buys it, I know where it's at. If someone alreay has a t-bird and needs parts, there ya go. Whatever is left could be taken to the crusher and you probably won't lose anything on the deal.

The title could probably be taken care of if you are willing to deal with the former owner. He should be able to get the title replaced to get you a new one. Or, just make friends with someone at the title agency, the state of the title is kind of questionable, the right person might let it slide.

Originally posted by buckeye:

sad part as eric can tell is that even as good as t-birds are selling one is a real bitch

Actualy, I've never putout a proper ad, just here. Alot of places cant hold on to them, and no one realy wants to sell them. Thats IF they run. Project cars are always tough to unload.