K10 with a knock for sale

89Z24

I just recently bought this truck off of BADASSSKYLARK. Motor sounded fine when i went and looked at it and got it home and it started slightly knocking and has gotten worse.Id hate to send this old truck to the junkyard. Its got a good frame but it does have other issues im not going to lie. If someone really wanted to spend the time this could be a cool truck. Got to get rid of real soon. $250 takes her home. If ya live close ill deliver it and hope it makes it if not you can come pick it up or i might be able to have my buddy haul it out to you. Anyone interested can reach me at 4196648.

Do you know if the body/glass is interchangeable with a 82 K10(mainly the windshield/driver side rear)? I would guess so, but I'm looking to buy an 82 and could probably use the parts.

What all do you KNOW is wrong with it?

I'll ask around and get back to you, I'm in Chillicothe.

the bed is pretty well shot. Both front fenders seem good, Its gotta fiberglass sunvisor across the top, rear axle seems fine, transfer case isnt hooked up but it is the NP205 transfer case which is one of the better transfer cases made. front axle looks alright. Interior isnt in to bad of shap but its no show stopper. 4 speed transmission seems good. has a really low 1st gear that would be good offroad or if you got to pull something.

When would it have to be gone by?

I could probably paypal you, but I wouldn't have any place here to store it for a while? Would it be possible you could find a way to deliver it in the future?

Originally posted by Aggressor:

How about my PM from him at 11pm last night? ;)

How about my "thinking I had dibs from BadassSkylark, setting up a time 2 days ago to look at it, and then finding out it was fucking sold"?

graemlins/finger.gifgraemlins/lol.gif

I'm thinking this is more of a parts truck than a daily hauler. Let me know how it turns out.

Originally posted by Vinny:

How about my "thinking I had dibs from BadassSkylark, setting up a time 2 days ago to look at it, and then finding out it was fucking sold"?

graemlins/finger.gifgraemlins/lol.gif

I'm thinking this is more of a parts truck than a daily hauler. Let me know how it turns out.

I was just giving you shit. I thought it was sold to you originally, then saw this guy had it. I was like WTF graemlins/wtf.gif

Originally posted by Aggressor:

I was just giving you shit. I thought it was sold to you originally, then saw this guy had it. I was like WTF graemlins/wtf.gif

Did you end up buying the truck?

Thanks,

Shane