SOLD!!!1989 Toyota Supra Turbo, 5spd, Targa *PRICE DROP*

KazeSupra

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

what was wrong with the ps?

Power steering doesn't work, I'm not sure what's the deal, because I haven't had the car up and running long enough to figure that all...and no offense, but it would have to be somewhere near the my price, $200 isn't going to cut it.

Chris

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by KazeSupra:

and no offense, but it would have to be somewhere near the my price, $200 isn't going to cut it.

Chris

i figured but you said make an offer. I dont see anyone buying this for more than $500, the condition doesnt justify anything more.

maybe he thinks since it is being sold in columbus he can get more for this pile.

chris this car is in way to bad 'o' shape even at $800. i have sold a 87 turbo that runs good and is now running high 13's for $500

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by Art95Celica:

maybe he thinks since it is being sold in columbus he can get more for this pile.

chris this car is in way to bad 'o' shape even at $800. i have sold a 87 turbo that runs good and is now running high 13's for $500

That is one badass price graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest 00Smurf

Ok.... I'm going to see if I cant get this piece of shit flat bedded out here to Columbus to yank the parts off of it and make a quick buck. I'll let you know in a week or so.

hey lemme know i might need some things.

Originally posted by 00Smurf:

...he didnt sell it he bought it for that price.

...i have sold a 87 turbo that runs good and is now running high 13's for $500

He said he sold it...maybe he meant to say bought it...

anyhow, if anyone wants the car, it's still for sale at $800...

... i'm still looking for a tow... and the car i sold had about 150k miles it did NOT run those times when i sold it, with a little hard work and a couple bucks it ran that.

That is all.

Bump...still for sale, will trade my Supra for beater that runs + cash or $800. All offers within those guidelines will be considered.

Chris.

[ 31. January 2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: KazeSupra ]