1990 Toyota truck for sale

Tractor

My buddy has a 1990 toyota truck for sale. Its a 3.0L v6 with 114,000 miles on it, 4WD, Automatic.

It doesn't run great. He don't know much about toyotas and fixing cars in general and I haven't looked at it yet. He's asking $700 OBO

Oh and its never been offroading like the ones in my sig.

Evan

Yeah I know vague description. Like I said my bud isn't good a troubleshooting and I haven't looked at it yet. I'm thinking he said its running really rough. For all I know it needs a spark plug or something and he's to dumb to know it.

Evan

It's because everything runs so smoothly on this forum. Now...because you've cluttered Evan's thread so much, I officially kick your ass behind me to have next shot at the 'yota. Keep your three-wheeled Taco and let others have a shot at Japanese truck quality. smile.gif

Evan, where are you?!?

I don't know when I'll be able to talk to the guy about it again. He ain't gonna sell it anytime soon he's not real motivated unless someone puts money in his face. Oh and I don't figure I'll ever get pictures since its in Marion. He did say the body was pretty rusty. Probably like most other 1990 model toy's out there. I remember him saying he thought the engine was knocking, but I'd be more inclined to think its the usual noisy toyota thing going on without hearing it myself.

I'll se what I can do about getting a phone number or something.

Evan

• 3 weeks later...