No longer for sale

Art

$1000

Black 5 speed you will be the 2nd owner of this car.

Original Owner was a Dr. most of the miles are highway. 245k mi, for 5 years he has lived in Columbus but worked at a hospital in Dayton. (lots-O-miles)

Tranny is great, engine is ok, he got rid of it because the "Power steering is out, and warp speed is gone" From what I can tell the PS belt is gone, and gasket on the DP(header to block) is shit so exhaust leaks bad... = no boost 1 - 2 1/2 psi.

I have no way to post pics of it, no cam. If someone lives near Polaris that would want to take pics and post that would help.

This is in alot better shape than the last Supra I had... Doug is driving it now(the old supra I had)

Body has typical cancer, interior in pretty good shape. Have ALOT of Stereo equip. to go with this.

Decks,amps,spekers,x-over,subs,and factory.

Call Arthur cell is 403-0728. Need to get rid of this for multiple reason which you will hear about im sure, when you contact me about this beautiful Toyota Racing Legend! :D

[ 31. October 2004, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Art95Celica ]

2 8 inch SAS bazooka tubes (unpowered), 1 Infinity MRA-90 amp, ADS component set w/ x-over 320i, rest is all Sony,

EXC 500 X-Over, CDX 7560 CD Deck, XK 8D Slim Cassette, X-Over CD and Cass are Stackable and fit perfectly in the factory opening.

$350 for all....this is easily 1k+ when new

NO I WILL NOT SELL THE EXC SEPERATELY.

All I have done so far with this equipment is make sure it powers up, it all does. I havent installed any of it so the functionality is not known. The tubes still hit (for what they are) I had those playing on my Rockford 551S in my Celica. The ADS set IS in the car so I have no idea about the sound quality of these and they would need to be taken out, obviously.

engine is high miles starts and runs everytime. routine maintainence had been done. oil and exhaust leaks here and there. TURBO SEEMS FINE, there is a big exhaust leak at the block so turbo cant spool up because of this...it does want to bad! Tan cloth int.

Every power option

again not the targa model.

• 2 weeks later...