Kids need Christmas, $1100/obo

Ziggy1647545504

I'm sure that many people just stopped looking at my other thread, so I'm making a new one. The other thread can be found here. The milage is currently 153k. This car has been my daily since I've owned it, and would make someone an excellent winter car, being fwd and all. Bottom line, if you or anyone you know might be interested, put them in touch with me. I need to sell this car so that I can buy some presents for my two kids.

[ 13. December 2004, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: CR Caddy ]

bump - still for sale :( I want to get the Camaro that 94whitegsr has for sale, but I need the funds from this car to make that happen. Someone PLEASE buy this car. If you send me someone who buys it, I'll kick you $50 for helping me out. graemlins/thumb.gif

[ 04. December 2004, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: CR Caddy ]

Tranny is bad. Still drives, but don't know for how long. Once it gets warm, it starts slipping gears pretty bad. Checked fluid, level is ok, fluid looks burnt. Need this car sold, so that I can get something else. Will be parked on Hague Ave. on Saturday afternoon if anyone wants to have a look. Awesome car for the money, you could buy a used tranny, pay Scott (Buckeye) to put it in, and have a great winter/daily, still for less than book. Someone take it off my hands!