Red

Interior - 8

Exterior - 7

17" rims and tires

all new speakers, amp, 10" sub

Sony Xplod cd deck

Sunroof

$5000 OBO

Putting it up on AutoTrader tonight. Not really looking to get any money out of it, and trades are considered, I really would like a 5spd. I can't keep taking the Supra all the time, lol.

Have any pictures? I have been looking for another daily driver that I can get decent mileage with. My Silverado is the most fuel efficient(sp) vehicle I own right now getting 15mpg at best, and it is starting to get to suck throwing that kind of money away when I am just driving to school or work.

~Erik

I'll give you my auto 1990 240sx(running 114k.) and my non running 89 5-spd with a rebuilt KA for it. I need a beater and am probably going to ditch my plans of Sr20's. Running one has like a 600watt amp with 12" infinty sub that still has a 2 year warranty :-p.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by Rane:

I'll give you my auto 1990 240sx(running 114k.) and my non running 89 5-spd with a rebuilt KA for it. I need a beater and am probably going to ditch my plans of Sr20's. Running one has like a 600watt amp with 12" infinty sub that still has a 2 year warranty :-p.

she only likes prelude's, 5.0 stangs, 944's, fiero's and mr2's.

thats a low ball offer anyway.