Just moved from Florida

Guest Prophecy2k4

Guest Prophecy2k4
Hey,my name is Daniel and I just moved up from Florida.I've got a 2005 Scion TC Release series.18 inch rims,blacked out grill,strut bar,red,etc. graemlins/gives.gif Anyways,I've only had the car about a month and so far I've just got full cold air intake and an injen axle back.I'm about to get a DC sports header and probably a new S-Pipe.Sometime in the near future I am going to drop it an inch and a half and work on some other minor things.There's not much to do and I'm just looking for the street scene.

Guest Prophecy2k4
It doesnt take much to get power out of them.....mine is haulin' ass for only minor modifications.Somebody tell me how to upload pictures and I'll put mine on the site.....and are you sure they are yellow tC's and not xB's?

Guest Prophecy2k4

I moved from Orlando in central florida.I came up here to be with my girl and goto college.i was getting in trouble with the law in FL,so I decided it was time to go.

http://myspace-635.vo.llnwd.net/00145/53/63/145073635_l.jpg

By the way,thanks for the instruct on the picture thing smile.gif

[ 20. July 2005, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Prophecy2k4 ]

Guest Prophecy2k4
I am always getting off of 270 on to 161...like 5 times a day,so if u see me honk and throw things or something.Has anyone seen a white Neon around town?It's not an SRT just a regular neon with exhaust,but it sounds really good for some reason.

Originally posted by Prophecy2k4:

I am always getting off of 270 on to 161...like 5 times a day,so if u see me honk and throw things or something.Has anyone seen a white Neon around town?It's not an SRT just a regular neon with exhaust,but it sounds really good for some reason.

well i dont know if i would throw something. mine is definatly not white.

I think I seen you a couple hours ago on 270 near Grove City/Westside

Where's it at,and would you like me to bring anything?

<- Anthony posting

PM Mr.2 or JEEENNNKINS for the address.

Bring some money, we'll take care of the rest smile.gif