Guest jade

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

A chick that drives a full size Ford truck posting on a message board might result in you getting more than you wanted to bargin for.

hahaha.... OWN3D!

Originally posted by Captain Obvious:

Hi, welcome to the board.

Do you know this person?

If not this is pretty lame, joking or not.

ouch someone was called out.....welcome to the board

[ 04. May 2005, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Venom ]

Guest jade
Originally posted by Ricochet:

post your tits

ok 1st things first hi everyone!

2nd why in the hell would you ever just wright out ask a girl to see their tits. you dont even know what i look like, i could look like this:

http://www.strength-sports.org/female-bodybuilders/cindy-johnson/cindy-johnson.jpg

I think you need to find a dirty girl that will let you PITB cuz your not getting enough of something to just out right ask someone you dont know to post their tits

Guest doggunracing
Originally posted by jade:

2nd why in the hell would you ever just wright out ask a girl to see their tits. I think you need to find a dirty girl that will let you PITB cuz your not getting enough of something to just out right ask someone you dont know to post their tits

First, being a noob means probably getting some shit by some senior member.

Second, Brian's just temporarily f'ed in the head. Read why here.

Originally posted by jade:

I think you need to find a dirty girl that will let you PITB cuz your not getting enough of something to just out right ask someone you dont know to post their tits

Welcome to the board but I disagree with the above statement I get plenty and I ask women I dont know all the time that same question in fact this weekend I seen several pairs.I feel skipping all the Bullshit works better than being shy but thats just my .02

Originally posted by 89Z24:

To bad its a ford truck i dont think those really count

Ya ford trucks suck.......it sucks SO bad to be able to rely on your truck to NEVER break and to always to due more work than the number on the fender says it should.

:rolleyes:

Oh and welcome alway good to have women around to help offset the weiner fest that we call CR (Even though Mark likes it)

[ 16. May 2005, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: buckeye ]

Originally posted by 89Z24:

To bad its a ford truck i dont think those really count

YOU HAVE A CAVALIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!!!!!

Anyways, welcome Jade. You have officially become the coolest person on here for saying PIITB. I