Guest srt-4

Guest srt-4

Well if anyone remembers me from saturday night,i was the blue srt-4 at krogers parking lot that went out on a cruze =P with 2 camero ss's and a red 5.0 mustang and the idiots in the bodykits that wouldnt get out of our way.Dont remember names but hopefully i will see u guys again in the future when its nice and warm out again.Someone please tell me when u guys are going out again.

P.S Was fun red 5.0 mustang smile.gif

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

ohh shit another neon....welcome!!!

I think theres going to be some serious profiling of the people driving these cars.....

anywho, welcome to the site, yadda yadda, dont drop the soap, clint likes men, camreo's can beat bikes, the z06 run rampant, and brian drives this awesome little uber beater.

mad tyte.

power.

yall.

Guest srt-4
Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

that was me in the 5.0, did you turn up your boost on the way back?

No i never touched the boost,its in my enginebay i would have to stop and pop my hood.Well i got my real boost controller on lastnight and i put it on the dyno and it dynoed at 232...i was like wtf,we heard really bad boost leak for the past 2 months so we looked under the hood and found 4 vac lines with huge holes in it,so we redid all the lines and it finnaly runs right now.When i see ya nextime ill have to show u the dynosheet in my car of what it does now smile.gif im happy for now untill i get my emanage and exhaust on next weekend.Well hope to see u tonight.L8ter

Just some bolt ons,throttle body, mass air, exhaust, injectors, and a slightly bigger cam. I still run stock heads and a stock intake. The reason I asked is because on the way there I seemed to be ahead of you by about a car to a half car everytime we raced but on the way back it was the other way around.