NEWBIE here

Guest boostedeco

Guest boostedeco
Hey guys and gals. New to the board so just thought that i would say i. A little about myself and car. I am 22 years old and a machinist for a living. I drive a yellow 2002 cavalier. My current best 1/4 mile is a 13.75 @ 104.39mph. Not bull shitting you either. It is turbo'd running 8psi with fully built motor and so on. If you have any questions about it i would be glad to answer. Anyways hope to meet some new people here.

Guest boostedeco

cause i just got the car put back together about 2 1/2 months ago and trying to get the credit card and all my bills caught up so that i can get some bigger injectors. Still running stock ones right now that is why i am not going over 8psi.

You can go to my cardomain page and check the car out. The address is

members.cardomain.com/boostedeco

Guest boostedeco
using a turbonetics T3-T04E 50trim turbo. The car is not even tuned right but good enough to drive and on a mustang dyno it hit 215hp @ 5250rpm and 241ft/lbs a 4750 rpm. That is 8 psi. Next year when it comes back out it will be tuned running 18+ psi so hoping for some where in the ballpark of 350 hp to the ground.

Guest boostedeco

factory is 10.0:1 but i have the wiseco 8.9:1 pistons. My best 60ft this year was a 2.167 and that is with the 18's. i have the factories on now and the best that i have gotten is a 2.237. hell here is my best 1/4 this year

RT .707

60ft 2.237

330ft 6.003

594ft 8.439

1/8et 8.992

1/8mph 81.23

1/4et 13.754

1/4mph 104.39

Guest boostedeco
^^^^^ I would like to have your garage LOL. Anyways gettin some stickys this winter. No need for them now since it is the end of the season. Anyways heading down to Edgewater this weekend to try and improve on the time listed above and thanks for the welcomes everyone

Guest boostedeco

How many people are usually there? that is about an hour and a half drive for me so i don't want to drive that whole way for only a couple of cars.

Also does people hang out there on saturdays cause i have a buddy that live is C-Bus right by high street and i am supposed to be going to his place saturday so that we can do some bar hopping

Are you talking about the joel that used to have the grey supra that works at Forced Fab?

Originally posted by boostedeco:

How many people are usually there? that is about an hour and a half drive for me so i don't want to drive that whole way for only a couple of cars.

Also does people hang out there on saturdays cause i have a buddy that live is C-Bus right by high street and i am supposed to be going to his place saturday so that we can do some bar hopping

Are you talking about the joel that used to have the grey supra that works at Forced Fab?

yeah I was at force fab getting a new front bumper.

• Casper unlocked this topic