Anyone wanna Race a Crx?

Guest D15bcrx

Guest D15bcrx

If anyone knows about (this cool road) in Mansfield, Ohio where in the summer it is the street racing scene every friday and saturday night theres lots of Fast cars and its usually a good time cops arent to much of a problem i have a 89 crx dx this guy that lives in Columbus came down i think Twice over the summer and he had a white B16a Turbo crx it was pretty quick there's lots of Crx's and Hatch's down here i just want to see different ones in the mansfield area i have a D15b vtec T-3 Turbo si Tranny p08 jdm ecu stage 3 clutch 12.9 in 1/4 anyone wanna race sometime hit me up

I fixed it way to be ghey noob graemlins/nonono.gif

[ 14. January 2005, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Gas,Grass,or Ass ]

Originally posted by Skidmark:

If it was rwd that would be 12.2'ish.. so races from a roll will result in some unhappy n/a V8 people. I don't mean to stand up for him, because he seems like a moron for posting specific racing spots in an open forum, but his car isn't slow..

and yet its not fast

its like twards the middle maybe

If it was rwd that would be 12.2'ish.. so races from a roll will result in some unhappy n/a V8 people. I don't mean to stand up for him, because he seems like a moron for posting specific racing spots in an open forum, but his car isn't slow..

I just stumbled over this, i know it sounds stupid to post that, but I used to cruise mansfield in H.S. and he is right, it's common knowledge up there, I haven't been up there in years, but at that time the cops would cruise buy every now and then and ask who whooped who's ass. The world is different in redneckville.

maybe stock v-8's tongue.gif

Adam,

you might want to go back and go to the noob forum and do a little better introducing yourself..

BTW, welcome to CR!

• Casper unlocked this topic