introducing myself as a new member

Guest DanTheMan212000

Guest DanTheMan212000
Hey everyone. My name is Dan. Right now I am stationed in Iraq. When I was on my two weeks leave I bought a 93 RX7 R1. I haven't yet had the experience of driving it to see what it has yet. I bought with some mods, and presently am putting somw of my hard earned money into it. I was told this was a great site from a friend here with me bimmer joe a member here. I am looking forward to talking to everyone, possibly meeting some of you guys at places when I get back home. If anyone has any important info on rx7's about anything, please let me know. Thanks

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Welcome, I believe I could provide some useful RX-7 info for you. :D I work at the RX7Store.

The Shop: http://www.rx7store.net/

Our website: http://www.rx7club.com/

Michael

This old man speaks the truth. graemlins/nod.gif

Guest DanTheMan212000
thank you guys for your concern. It means alot to me. Me and Bimmer Joe should be home sometime in March(9th or 10th) hopefully. I am looking forward to seeing you guys at some events or what not. I've been told that some of you guys have some INSANE vehicles. Can't wait and see. Thanks again

Guest GReddy69rx7
Hey man I'm currently serving in the reserves up in Marion. Who you with? I just got back with the 101st and didn't like it on active duty so went to reserves. I also used my money to get a 93 FD3S R1 with a few mods. we should hook up when you get back! Situational awareness is the main thing man. Always be looking around you. Good luck!

Guest DanTheMan212000
Originally posted by GReddy69rx7:

Hey man I'm currently serving in the reserves up in Marion. Who you with? I just got back with the 101st and didn't like it on active duty so went to reserves. I also used my money to get a 93 FD3S R1 with a few mods. we should hook up when you get back! Situational awareness is the main thing man. Always be looking around you. Good luck!

Guest DanTheMan212000
Originally posted by GReddy69rx7:

I am with the 1484th t.c. There were some of you guys that were at my base when we got here. We took over your living quarters when you guys left. It used to be called Ridgeway. We are out of here in 18 days. Can't wait. We will definately have to hook up sometime. Probably be sometime mid March. You Have an R1 as well. Good stuff.

Guest DanTheMan212000
Originally posted by 1 DIRTY 7:

I live in marion, i have never seen your fd, have you ever driven it here?

Ty

I personally haven't been through your area aith it. I haven't been anywhere with it yet. The previous owner might have. It is yellow with 18" silver 5 star rims.

Originally posted by RexSeven:

thank you guys for your concern. It means alot to me. Me and Bimmer Joe should be home sometime in March(9th or 10th) hopefully. I am looking forward to seeing you guys at some events or what not. I've been told that some of you guys have some INSANE vehicles. Can't wait and see. Thanks again

Hey just saw your post. Welcome to the board and of course Stay Safe, Come Back Well, and Thank You for being over there.

True about the insane vehicles. For instance, mine suffers from Bipolar Disorder.

• Casper unlocked this topic