New Guy

Guest vtecura

Guest vtecura
Hey, my name is Ben, I drive a superharged V6 honda accord, i hve met a bunch of you guys up at the lots, though i do drive a honda i dont consider myself a ricer, and i prefer not to be treated like one...hope to meet all of you out there soon.

Originally posted by vtecura:

Hey, my name is Ben, I drive a superharged V6 honda accord, i hve met a bunch of you guys up at the lots, though i do drive a honda i dont consider myself a ricer, and i prefer not to be treated like one...hope to meet all of you out there soon.

good name

hondas suck

but its supercharged..

so maybe...

welcome

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vtecura
hey "car enthusiast" was this clark guy the one in the neon? that was kinda fun, but i still have not gotten the SC on yet, its sitting in my garage im just too busy with my school/work and other cars to put it on yet...should have it on in early august, but its nice to see that people want to see what its got when its done...i have seen a couple sc accords, and they lay down anywhere from 13.4-14.1 witht he right supporting mods. pleased to on the boards...see you guys around.

Wait, so its not on the car yet? Well shit...why not return it, get your 4g's back and spray it for $500 and get more power than you would with that SC? I mean 40hp for 4 grand? damn....