new to the game

Guest donny21

Guest donny21
hows it going every body. im a college student attendins columbus state right now. ive been reading your website with friends for a year and just got around to registering. i had a 1996 honda civic ex until new years eve some moron spun me into a guard rail and totalled my car but the worst thing is that he ran after hitting me. but no worries i found out who he was and his insurance is paying for my car still trying to decide what to get now. well looking forward to talking to ya all and if you have any question about prices my buddy owns a shop well hook ya up. also airride too.

Guest GSRchick714

Welcome! Hey, I go to Columbus State too, maybe we can meet and compare cars!!

JUST KIDDING! (sorry you wont get it)

Anyways.....good luck finding a new car! smile.gif

Guest donny21
thanks guys and to gsrchick dont worry when i get my next ride it will be 10 times better than the honda i had. but if you would like i would like to see your car my friend lisa has an integra and hers is pretty sweet

Originally posted by tweedle:

thanks guys and to gsrchick dont worry when i get my next ride it will be 10 times better than the honda i had. but if you would like i would like to see your car my friend lisa has an integra and hers is pretty sweet

its a noob leg humper haha

Originally posted by tweedle:

hows it going every body. im a college student attendins columbus state right now. ive been reading your website with friends for a year and just got around to registering. i had a 1996 honda civic ex until new years eve some moron spun me into a guard rail and totalled my car but the worst thing is that he ran after hitting me. but no worries i found out who he was and his insurance is paying for my car still trying to decide what to get now. well looking forward to talking to ya all and if you have any question about prices my buddy owns a shop well hook ya up. also airride too.

Welcome,

Nice grammar and punctuation skills.