My intro -- for the few who care

Guest BVick

My name is Brandon, I live in Mount Vernon, and I am 18 years old. I drive a 1990 Eagle talon Tsi Awd. Yes another dsm, and I know it is slow. smile.gif I aquired the car for free and have spent every cent to my name trying to make it run. (DSM posterchild) I blew the head gasket running to much boost. (shocking I know) Now I am just trying to get everything I need to put it back together. I miss it dreadfully.

No there is nothing wrong with ford mustangs. They are quite a popular sporting car, and you can never have to many of those. My theory is, if you like to go fast then we have something in comon, and it dosent matter what you try to do it in. Hondas included also graemlins/nod.gif

Oh yea, and don't take the sig the wrong way. I know it makes me look like a cocky bastard, but I am not.

It was just so retarded that I had to put it on there. smile.gif

mods.

Well all of the mods that I have done have just been replacing faulty parts. I have a gallant vr4 swichable transmission. (it is all that I could find, When I went to have mine rebuilt at a local transmission shop they wanted $3100. All it needed was new 1-2, and 3-4 shift rails and forks + some misc. bearings and seals.) While I was in there I put in a CFDF clutch. The car is from Alaska and the exhaust was all rusted out so I picked up a used 2.5 mandrel bent turbo back with a weld out test pipe. After installing this I had some serious boost creep problems, so I invested in a manual boost controller. I also installed a 255 fuel pump when I replaced the housing because the line rusted off. Since I have the head off now I am getting a little port happy. The die grinder has touched almost everything. smile.gif Well that is everything on the car now, or for now. However you want to look at it.