Possible C# contract work coming up in April

Mowgli1647545497

I have a new (possibly mutli-year) contract that I may be closing with a colleague in the April timeframe. If it does, we are going to need experienced OO .net developers (preferrably c#). This is not a done deal, but I want to be prepared with our RFP proposal, so I'm lining up potentials now in case it closes. Please PM me if you have solid java or VB or especially c# experience.

PM me for details.

*cough* Paul Bienvenu (SsseeYa) this means you especially *cough*

Originally posted by Mowgli:

I have a new (possibly mutli-year) contract that I may be closing with a colleague in the April timeframe. If it does, we are going to need experienced OO .net developers (preferrably c#). This is not a done deal, but I want to be prepared with our RFP proposal, so I'm lining up potentials now in case it closes. Please PM me if you have solid java or VB or especially c# experience.

PM me for details.

*cough* Paul Bienvenu (SsseeYa) this means you especially *cough*

PM sent. smile.gif

A little more info - it will be done in c#, but if you're experienced in java and or VB the transition is easy enough that I think between now and April anyone who'd want to could get conversant enough in c# to get past my Architect.

He'll ask questions like:

- What are the two main security paradigms in use in windows development.

- Whats the difference between an abstract class and an interface?

- Whats the diffference between a dataset and a data reader?

- What would you use a data reader for?

So while those questions aren't c# specific, and they do indicate a necessary understanding of the benefits of using an infrastructure, folks will need to demonstrate a comfort with the syntax and mechanics of working with c# in MS VS .net (2003 or above).