Sunocco GT PLUS 104 unleaded?

Buckeye Bullitt

Anyone know where I can purchase Sunocco GT PLUS 104 unleaded or other > 100 octane unleaded locally? I have been getting sunocco GT/Cam2 100 octane off of Hamilton road, but they don't carry the higher octane stuff. I am usually ok with 100, but with the hot weather having 104 would be nice. Plus it has a little more oxygen in it. In case your wondering it is a high compression engine tuned for race gas. I also have a detuned street gas tune for daily driving that I can get away with 94 octane.

Yes I am new (see hello post) :)

Thanks,

Matt

Yea, I would like to really find unleaded. The two Eastland Gas statios only carry 100 octane unleaded (Citco has lots of leaded varieties). I have talked to both and they don't plan on getting any GT plus. Although I might try to talk/write a letter to the owner and see if I could work something out. After all that though it would probably be easier to just order some over the internet. This is also my daily driver so I don't want to mess with the O2 sensors (using leaded), it would make it a lot easier though.

Thanks

104 in the daily driver?!?! I hope you dont drive very far to work.

I have multiple tunes on the car. I have a "detuned" tune I can squeek by on 94 octane with. I use that for my daily driving. I need the 104 for the performance tune.

I will have to check the tracks out, Thanks! I had talked to a couple of people about Trails and they were a little iffy on when/if the pumps were ever open. I think I will give Trails a call this evening.

there is a place in lithopolis that sells Torco. i want to say 110, but it may be lower than that. it used to be a marathon station, but its called Bootsies now i belive. its right next to citgo on lithopolis road... so if you live out that way or whatever... last time i drove by it was like 4 something a gallon...

Guest Removed
there is a place in lithopolis that sells Torco. i want to say 110, but it may be lower than that. it used to be a marathon station, but its called Bootsies now i belive. its right next to citgo on lithopolis road... so if you live out that way or whatever... last time i drove by it was like 4 something a gallon...

It's got lead in it.....I think he said unleaded....

You can buy it buy the 55 gallon drum from the guy that own's the sunoco, or he can atleast order it....Look for the shop next to the gas station ,He work on his racin shit there .I talked to him about it once. He can get it for you.

I'd just save the money you're spending on gas and get yourself a better daily driver. A beater or something.

I have multiple tunes on the car. I have a "detuned" tune I can squeek by on 94 octane with. I use that for my daily driving. I need the 104 for the performance tune.

try reading the thread...

I talked to someone at Trails and they said they don't carry anything over 100 unleaded and that they only use VP fuels. I'm not so sure they really knew what they were talking about though.

I am going to try to talk to the owner of the Eastland Sunoco/Citco and see what he can do. It turns out he is a friend of a friend... Anyway, if I have to purchase a 55 gallon drum I would be willing so sell/split it with anyone interested. I know I will be in trouble if I have the good gas just sitting in my garage, it will be sooo temepting :)

Again, thanks for everyones interest/help!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

that's sounds cheap for 110, but I have to have unleaded. This is a daily driver and I don't want to damage my O2 sensors.

I did find a place that sells GT plus (104 unleaded). They have it by the pump or by 55 gallon drums @ 5.15/gallon. It is called Bazell racing fuel. Unfortunatly, it is in Logan but that is the closest I can find it.

Thanks

Matt