Need any vinyl decals made?

Guest TrboVan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TrboVan
Groovy.. I would like one in Silver.. if you can get the font i listed.

I will see what I can do for you.

what would you charge for a chevy bowtie for back window of camaro that says gibbyzracin in the middle

How big do you want it? Length.

-Bryan

BTW, you are aware that you can cut things in half with most software packages, print a logo at half width, then print the other half and line them up as you apply them.

Basically what you get out of that is if your cutter is a 24 inch platten, you can make 48 inch letters with it. Actually it can be divided multiple times, and can generate BIG letters but it's wasteful as hell going over double size.

Guest TrboVan

Correct.

Also depends on the installers ability to line up the two pieces.

Some people want one piece just for the ease of installation.

Others do not care so much.

Customer makes the call.

Thanks for the comment, there is so many things you can do wth this thing I can not even believe it.

-Bryan

Guest TrboVan
If i emailed you a layout for my car clubs design could you start printing stuff for us???? How much??? Colors?

Depends on Size, color, ect.

Send it to me Bryan @ mnsdac.org

-Bryan

I just got my order from Bryan today and I can't tell you how impressed I was. He did the design exactly how I asked, shipping was FAST and was overly well packaged. Paypaled him the money, the transaction was fast and simple, the price was more than fair for the quality of product I received.

Overall two thumbs way up. great product great service fast delivery.

• 3 weeks later...

What about printing me a BeaterR sticker??? Id kind of like the "beate" in like a grey font and the "R" to look like the type R's off the type R's (Honda)... since it is a honda

As far as size big enough to go in my back window and be seen...... could you possibly PM me a price... ill leave the font (other than the R) up to you..

THX -Jay

• 2 weeks later...