Fuck Gas Prices, 42.00 to fill up!

SpaceGhost

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My F-250's have 30 gallon tanks times 4.oo a gallon=$260 per fill up and believe me I fill up way more than once or twice aweek.(9 mpg)

Rx-7 has 16 gallon tank times 4.20(if lucky) a gallon=67.20 to fill up(around once to twice aweek)

Acura MDX(the wife)- 18 gallon tank times 4.20 a gallon= 75.60 per fill up...

Why? So you can burn through it 30% faster? It's almost just as much to fill up because you have to fill more often, maybe not in WI, but think about what all else will be effected if we made an effort for E85 to meet demand. There are way more negatives than positives about E85...

The United States needs to become a more independent nation like it used to be And the majority needs to speak up against the environmentalist minority instead of bitching on message boards like me. It's our country and WE (not the president) need to step up and do something. It's OUR fault not the president's that we are having the issues we are facing today. I'm sure there will be some flaming, but the general public IS the majority....not the government.

Before you jump on Phil and beat your war drum he was just wishing he had a source for the poor man's race gas. He's a pretty bright young lad.

THe 1.8T has a 12 gallon tank, fill up once every 1 1/2 weeks and get about 28 MPG= $42.00 for 10 gallons

The Lexus has a 16 gallon tank and gets like 18 MPG, fill it up once a week 14*4.09= 57.26

1456+2977= $4433/year on gas...

linc5.0 is paying approx. $26000/year on gas.