Truck and Trailer needed!

AngryBMW

More than yours is :p

Sorry Brian, the truck is or hauling the Bird and some extras only. This is per Chris :)

You make jokes...Yet if I remember correctly your cammed, supercharged, different suspension, riding on slicks, built trannied, ricer loomed heap went 12.2 at 112mph at Pontiac NATIONALS...wasnt that infront of like all the people you were trying to impress? Including journalists? Way to back up that 10 second pass... :p

Wait...here comes the "My car has gone faster than yours ever will bla bla bla..." ;)

-Marc

That heap also went 12.20s on seven cylinders.

I recall yours doing....ummmmm......yeah, 15s on all eight and almost getting taken out by a near-stock CRX running a few tenths slower.

I REALLY don't wanna hear your mouth. I've proven my point, you still yet to prove anything despite this shit you incessantly talk to anyone that cares to listen anymore.

Please :gay:

Marc drive that shit there, if it breaks fix it. I would drive mine, it would be a the final test for it, as the car needs some disance driving to prove itself. (note it is running well) But it needs some suspension work, per me putting it into a kirb in a muddy subdivision, I was'nt "drifting" just bad luck.

Marc drive that shit there, if it breaks fix it. I would drive mine, it would be a the final test for it, as the car needs some disance driving to prove itself. (note it is running well) But it needs some suspension work, per me putting it into a kirb in a muddy subdivision, I was'nt "drifting" just bad luck.

Two things. First, if I break the rear end, how would you suggest me fixing it at Norwalk?

Two, what the fuck is a "kirb"?

-Marc

PS. Im taking it one way or another. If I cant trailer it, I will drive it. I just dont want to.

Two things. First, if I break the rear end, how would you suggest me fixing it at Norwalk?

Two, what the fuck is a "kirb"?

-Marc

PS. Im taking it one way or another. If I cant trailer it, I will drive it. I just dont want to.

Did I say fix it at norwalk in my post?

And I had my usual spelling lapse, its curb