high gas prices

supldys

actually it's not even the high gas prices I want to complain about, it was $60 to fill my truck up today and it didn't really bother me even though I can barely afford anything right now because of school.

What bothers me are the shit load of annoying ass people complaining about it. People who leave home or work, and drive those extra miles, for the sole purpose of filling up at a cheaper station. People who drive to a farther station for a cheaper price, then sit in line, even on a main road if they have to, with the car and its air conditioning on for 15 minutes to get to a pump thats 5 cents cheaper than the station across the street.

Sure be pissed about higher prices, whether its doctor bills, insurance, or even freakin milk, if it goes up it pisses you off. But to the people that openly complain about the "audacity of the gas companies," shut the fuck up! Im tired of hearing about it, if you don't like it do something about it, drive less, get a smaller car, ride a bike, I don't care what you do, but I really dont care what you have to say about it.

People say bush went to war over oil, if even one of the persons I drove by today that were waiting in line at BP for 2.62/gal gas had the power he had, there would be no world left. It was like the end of the world if they didn't get their gas right now!! I went directly across the street and happily paid 2.80/gal with no lines and no idiots, definitely worth it to me.

Im cant fucking stand the people that get pissed at the gas station owners for the gas prices. my inlaws run a shell in union county and they get threats all the time from people that call them immoral theifs. theyre getting just as fucked as us, they only pay a few cents less per gallon then we do. and i love how people get mad that prices go up, yet they are still driving theyre still willing to put $60 in their tank, im looking for a nice economy car to convert to run on fast food grease. you get payed to drive that shit!

I dont get it personally. It costs me 10 bucks more to fill the Durango (25 gallon tank)

Shit, it's ten bucks, big flippin deal. everyone freakin out about this is silly. It's like bitching about it raining, or that the weather is hot or cold, there ain't shit that we can do about it. And before some simpleton says boycott, remember that if we don't buy gas, and the demand drops greatly, the production will go down. This will push prices up. Then when we end the boycott, there will be low supplies that will further push prices up. So just buy your gas and be glad that there is gas to buy.

When i first purchased my car, the first full tank cost me $30.21, now, 2 days ago, a full tank cost me $55.68.... I dont know about you, but i now pay almost DOUBLE to fill up the same car. 94 used to be 1.89 back in Dec/Jan, 2 days ago, $3.48. I mean sure, when i bought it, i knew what i was getting into, but geeze-us... im going to have to rent my roommates Ninja250 just so i can afford to drive to work.

At least the customers ordering pizza from the store I now work at are tipping pretty well. Made enough for a fill-up my first night, and I still have a lot of it left. Gauge says a bit over 1/4 tank, but it's still got 5gal left on E or so.

+1 on the grease bit. I've toyed with the idea of looking for an 80s Benz convertible diesel to have converted over to run on vegetable oil.