New member: North Olmsted / Cleveland area

bbop0362

Hello everyone! I ran across ohio-riders.net and decided it would be nice to meet some other local riders. I've been dodging Cleveland potholes for 3+ years now with the occasional ride into central Ohio. I work at CLE airport and am a student at CSU. I currently ride a '05 CBR600RR and a '03 R1. :cheers:

Thanks for your post, we should have a solid group here. I am from South Euclid, yesterday went to a bike night at the Mayfield Boneyard for the firts time, wasn't bad. The Bike Styles guys and gals were there and you get a free 10 bucks game token for all the bikers. I go every wednesday to the valleyview QSL as well. Planning to join in a group ride this Sunday from Canton and see the bike fest.

Best.

Welcome ! Make sure you keep tabs on the Cleveland forum.

I make the QSL at VV every now and then. Same thing with Sheffield on Thursday. I've never been to the Boneyard bike night. Is it worth checking out?

I'll keep an eye on the Cleveland forum for sure...I've never been to the boneyard either.