Next Big meet

coltboostin

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No fear here. I think Sam and I would be a good run, god forbid since Dr.Z0(I know how to sign a check)6 thinks his car is God's gift to 270, he is to good for my heap, he can play with the big boys

shit he doesnt pay in checks in pays in straight up CASH.

Uh, I was being diplomatic. Truth be told, I walked that SN95 in question.

In fact, I don't Team Z06 has even been beat this year. But, hey, when I have been one to brag? :)

But, yeah, I'm afraid - I'm afraid Coltboostin won't show up and I won't get to drag his rat-trap around 270.

Hmmm, let's not get carried away with never being beat. I know I dont own a MIGHTY Z06,but my does well for a slow F-body.

We have had a few good runs, but I havent kept score. I havent been out in a while b/c I broke #7 piston. I'll be back with new pistons, rings and maybe a cam. Im dying to visit the 270 rollin car show. I'll need a gear change before too long 4.10's own me!

Lol, you have room to speak about brainpower? Build a real car and then come talk to us.

What is my car imaginary? Its so funny when people tell me to build a "real" car. You going to sponsor me? If not, I think I have done well with the 3000$ total invested I have in my driveway.

I can imagine you run what 10.6-10.4ish@124-126? oohohoho wowwy. Jesus. Keep that thing off the highway so you dont get your ego fucked. What do you run on street tires?

What is my car imaginary? Its so funny when people tell me to build a "real" car. You going to sponsor me? If not, I think I have done well with the 3000$ total invested I have in my driveway.

Now its $3000? LOL. Your Sig its $2k, on other forums its $4k, and now its $3k. Not that $500 total would be hard to believe with the masterpiece you have created. You really should write a "how to" book for all the DSMers out there trying to Dyno 500whp for less than $73 :) It would be a best-seller overnight if you could only spell more than two words in a row correctly. As it stands it would just torture them. Its like a secret code or an ancient map to hidden treasure. The answers to all that they seek are right there and yet they cant understand a damn word of it lol. Maybe the book thing isnt such a good idea after all...

It would be a horrible thing to add up all the receipts and then factor in paying yourself the $4/hr that you make at your "real job" for the countless hours of "fabrication" youve had to spend to find youve got well over $20k in the ol colt huh? Race gas damn near free up there? Slicks, Dyno time, an engine rebuild, who knows how many tranny swaps, clutches, and on an on. No wonder you dont have any cash left over for the 14" spinners you wanted to put on last spring :)

Oh, and before you post how every part on your car was free or close to it save it. I already know you bought each weisco piston individually for $2-3 (found one on ebay, found one in some shops dumpster and it looked like it would work, and then got 2 for free that were out of something else but spent 137 hours "fabricating" them to fit) and each rod was free from some other colt guy that realized the mistake he was making before they were put in so he just gave them to you. You let your machine shop guy swim at the pool on the weekends for free so he bored your block out for you. You showed him where the little hole in the wall was for the changing room so he even balanced it and put it all together for you as well--nice guy he is :). Your pretty tubular exhaust manifold was 99% off because you put a tack-weld on it so you got it for $3.42. Sheetmetal intake was JB welded back together after someone blew it apart with nitrous so that only took a few hours and like $2 for the JB. Injectors and fuel pump were out of a 72 Lincoln that after hours of research you found actually flowed freakishly close to the 720cc and Walbro 255LPH that all those other fools pay top dollar for--you got the Continental parts for free cuz the guy at the junkyard had no idea what he had. Turbo and FMIC came off a school bus that was rusting away out behind some farmers place. You had to make multiple trips out to BFE late at night to get them off but hey, didnt have to pay anything for them and even lucked out and got your 4.5" exhaust while you were as well. Im sure you have 10-15 spare trannys laying around your bedroom at any given time from adoring colt owners everywhere that need to see your car out beating Exotics on the weekend so that they have an ounce of ammunition to fight all the "rich kids" online with real DSMs that all say the colt is a useless shitbox. Im sure youre still on the stock clutch because any car that still spins the front tires from a 100-roll will never need a clutch--roxxers. Slicks were off a 73 Vega that was rusted to the ground but rubber doesnt rust right? Dry-rot Smy-rot -- they hold air so what the hell! Your cage started life as a set of monkey bars on a childrens playground but since the kids never really used it anyway....One hundred and fifty-one hours later its a work of art welded with such skill its like quarters lined up all in a row. Gutting the shitbox like a fish only took a few hours and it was even fun to find all the holes in the floorboard and you even found enough change under the carpets to pay for the used gauges off ebay--ChaChing! Your AFC was traded to a fellow colt guy online for a timeslip so all the V8 guys would start sweatin his little pony as well. The rest of the car needs no explanation as to how it costs less than $20, its obvious from 15 feet away. It all adds up perfectly so no need for explanation :)

Turning all those free parts into a rolling death-trap that can beat a Ferrari --Priceless :)

Oh, and before you post how every part on your car was free or close to it save it. I already know you bought each weisco piston individually for $2-3 (found one on ebay, found one in some shops dumpster and it looked like it would work, and then got 2 for free that were out of something else but spent 137 hours "fabricating" them to fit) and each rod was free from some other colt guy that realized the mistake he was making before they were put in so he just gave them to you. You let your machine shop guy swim at the pool on the weekends for free so he bored your block out for you. You showed him where the little hole in the wall was for the changing room so he even balanced it and put it all together for you as well--nice guy he is :). Your pretty tubular exhaust manifold was 99% off because you put a tack-weld on it so you got it for $3.42. Sheetmetal intake was JB welded back together after someone blew it apart with nitrous so that only took a few hours and like $2 for the JB. Injectors and fuel pump were out of a 72 Lincoln that after hours of research you found actually flowed freakishly close to the 720cc and Walbro 255LPH that all those other fools pay top dollar for--you got the Continental parts for free cuz the guy at the junkyard had no idea what he had. Turbo and FMIC came off a school bus that was rusting away out behind some farmers place. You had to make multiple trips out to BFE late at night to get them off but hey, didnt have to pay anything for them and even lucked out and got your 4.5" exhaust while you were as well. Im sure you have 10-15 spare trannys laying around your bedroom at any given time from adoring colt owners everywhere that need to see your car out beating Exotics on the weekend so that they have an ounce of ammunition to fight all the "rich kids" online with real DSMs that all say the colt is a useless shitbox. Im sure youre still on the stock clutch because any car that still spins the front tires from a 100-roll will never need a clutch--roxxers. Slicks were off a 73 Vega that was rusted to the ground but rubber doesnt rust right? Dry-rot Smy-rot -- they hold air so what the hell! Your cage started life as a set of monkey bars on a childrens playground but since the kids never really used it anyway....One hundred and fifty-one hours later its a work of art welded with such skill its like quarters lined up all in a row. Gutting the shitbox like a fish only took a few hours and it was even fun to find all the holes in the floorboard and you even found enough change under the carpets to pay for the used gauges off ebay--ChaChing! Your AFC was traded to a fellow colt guy online for a timeslip so all the V8 guys would start sweatin his little pony as well. The rest of the car needs no explanation as to how it costs less than $20, its obvious from 15 feet away. It all adds up perfectly so no need for explanation :)

Turning all those free parts into a rolling death-trap that can beat a Ferrari --Priceless :)

pwn3d.

I can imagine you run what 10.6-10.4ish@124-126? oohohoho wowwy. Jesus. Keep that thing off the highway so you dont get your ego fucked. What do you run on street tires?

I don't need to sponsor you, you have all of these people "in awe" of your fast rattletrap. Have them donate $5/each for a ride, you'll get somewhere in time. Maybe you can afford some gas to go to work?

I do keep it off of the highway. I take it to a track and dig race it, especially so I can break the egos of little kids like yourself. Face it, you suck.

And yes, I do run street tires. 275/50/15 BFG Drag Radials, to be exact.

Now its $3000? LOL. Your Sig its $2k, on other forums its $4k, and now its $3k. Not that $500 total would be hard to believe with the masterpiece you have created. You really should write a "how to" book for all the DSMers out there trying to Dyno 500whp for less than $73 :) It would be a best-seller overnight if you could only spell more than two words in a row correctly. As it stands it would just torture them. Its like a secret code or an ancient map to hidden treasure. The answers to all that they seek are right there and yet they cant understand a damn word of it lol. Maybe the book thing isnt such a good idea after all...

It would be a horrible thing to add up all the receipts and then factor in paying yourself the $4/hr that you make at your "real job" for the countless hours of "fabrication" youve had to spend to find youve got well over $20k in the ol colt huh? Race gas damn near free up there? Slicks, Dyno time, an engine rebuild, who knows how many tranny swaps, clutches, and on an on. No wonder you dont have any cash left over for the 14" spinners you wanted to put on last spring :)

YES! your the man, you just made me 50$ I bet someone that you wouldnt stop.

Your tampons are in the mail. Keep going and you'll be getting commission checks.

I though the Dr's car was much faster than yours though. No heads?

No heads. The stock heads flow good enough for our application. Our cars are pretty close to be evenly matched. Like I said though, still got more tuning to do also I think I am goin to play with Tilley's car tune and make it a more aggressive one so that he can squeeze some more power out of it. I dont think the tune he has is aggresive enough. Still power there to be found.